yea i am a WHORE to!!

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Looks a little diff then when i got her but she is getting there.. And does anyone know how hard it is to install one of these??

[attachment deleted by admin]

Suspect

Reaction score
send it to me and ill let u know. ;D hey it looks like u have one already. :dunno:

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
The one that came on the car was no good.. couple bad tears in it.. But when i take it off you can come get it....

Willis

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
what happened to the black rims?

and im sooooo jealous, i want a cobra bumper sooooo bad. :-[

S

scarface

installing the bumper is easy.

Two bolts inside the bumper connecting it to the fenders on each side.
slide a flatblade screwdriver between the header panel and the bumper to release it under the headlights
remove clips under the front lip.

Reverse.

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Hmm i might try that today!! Do i need to do any thing with the fog lights or can they stay there?? Oh and you ARE SAYING THERE IS ONLY 4 BOLTS???

Willis

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Well started today.. This car was so bootleged i am starting to get frustrated... The 4 bolts you spoke of!! Well can you say there is none and none of the little plastic plug looking thing were there either.. So the ? now you all must be thinking how was the bumper on there then.. Well it had about 6 house screws drilled in it.. So i am gonna have to go and get all the correct bolts and plastic pluggers for it now..

[attachment deleted by admin]

S

scarface

there should be a bracket riveted to each side of the new bumper with two studs on each?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
nice part you picked up there, good luck on the install. and thats pretty ghetto how the last one was installed.

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
On the new bumper or the one i took off... Neither has any thing rivited to it.... Dont tell me i need them for it to work.... Please dont say it..

S

scarface

you do need them though to instal them correctly. heres a pic of what Im talking about.

mustang010.jpg

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Thats great more bottleging from the best... There is no brackets like that... That must have been why there was a screw drilled through it..

Damn this car is starting to make me mad....

Willis

S

scarface

sorry bro...had you waited like a week or so, my cobra bumper would have been for sale :(

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
was it supposed to come on the new one or already be on the car??? But then again there was already a bumper screwed to the car lol.. I guess ill make due with what i got..

Willis

S

scarface

did you buy the new bumper brand new? It should have come with it. When I got mine from Blue Oval Industries it was taped up in the plastic, and I almost threw it away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010