Yea this heat sucks !!!!!! its hurting my L

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
welcome to the world of twin screws now imagine all that with no intercooler like i had. :-\

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
KB said:
welcome to the world of twin screws now imagine all that with no intercooler like i had. :-\

woooo, that MUST have been bad espcially down in TEX :ass3: . Cooler weather will be here in about a month and a half so I can survive until then, then come next summer I will have all my tid bits done with a MAJOR upgrade to the cooling system so it should be MUCH better next summer :)

It just sucks monkey balls right now :mad: the damn thing feels like a stock 5.0 :nonono:

mean green

Reaction score
ya the heat makes me want to :'( wait i m in the ac all the time :dancing6:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
mean green said:

you ding dong im talking about auto performance :slap: :slap: my damn L feels..........as slow as your car :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

oh yea your slack ass does sit in the a/c all day dont you :lame: either in the store or driving that damn truck :p :p

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
nope i would have it charged up and cause of the leak it would last a week

mean green

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
mean green said:

you ding dong im talking about auto performance :slap: :slap: my damn L feels..........as slow as your car :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

oh yea your slack ass does sit in the a/c all day dont you :lame: either in the store or driving that damn truck :p :p
:nonono: :rollinglaugh:eek:n the L sry and yes by the way i do sit in the a/c trying to get all i can before i stat working out in the heat :'(

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
KB said:
nope i would have it charged up and cause of the leak it would last a week

damn that was a pretty bad leak Paul, you never tired to find it??

mean green said:
Snakebit said:
mean green said:

:nonono: :rollinglaugh:eek:n the L sry and yes by the way i do sit in the a/c trying to get all i can before i stat working out in the heat :'(

ahh suck it up fat boy, you will loose 20lbs so think of it as getting paid to loose weight ;D

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
the heat is the reason the vortech wont go on for a couple months. :'( fuckin ass high inlet temps i'd have if i put it on with no intercooler. :eek:utofcloset:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Since the L runs like shit in your 95* heat down there, bring it up to Pa. where it can run like shit in our 95* heat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online