Reaction score
I messed with one for fun:

kb-1.jpg

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hey thanks man that looks killer, im not happy with the wheel gap in the front however, still looking for a fix for that. :)

97vertstang

Reaction score
car looks great man!!!! O0 the tinted altezzas look good too, i didnt even knew they were altezzas until u mentioned them.

S

scarface

95KBGT said:
hey thanks man that looks killer, im not happy with the wheel gap in the front however, still looking for a fix for that. :)
takeout your isolators...that should fit it.

Looks great....Im seriously thinking of getting you to tint my stockers to match my headlights.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
95KBGT said:

Looks great....Im seriously thinking of getting you to tint my stockers to match my headlights.
let me know when man, should i take the bottom and top isolators out?

S

scarface

95KBGT said:
scarface said:
95KBGT said:

let me know when man, should i take the bottom and top isolators out?
what you price? Take out both and wrap the spring with duct tape so It wont squeek.

S

scarface

just the top and bottom of the spring...Not the whole thing...lol

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
If the bezels come off, i will do them for $50 horizontal tails are extremley harder to do so i usually charge more for them.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Im sure they come off...why wouldnt they?
not sure man, im unfamiliar with these style tails, and i didnt know if all of the bezels came off on these, or just aftermarket ones. Let me know when and if you want to do it, if you can ship them out asap, i can have them done by friday (depending on when they get here) and ship them back next week.

S

scarface

I need to save up some cash first...LEt me pull them off and make sure the bezel come off.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
nes said:
i know what you need.... a s281 spoiler :banana:
ya i need one bad, i have just heard horror stories of people ordering them from certain sites, and i just dont want to research in who has the best. I have bigger things to try to figure out like Deleting all the Smog pump shit

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
paul, i reallllllllllly want my tails/fogs done!!! my dad is iffy about it though. not in your work, but in texas' law enforcement.. is it legal? i may stop by the PD and ask them. iono i feel weird walking into a police station. ive never been in one before, i guess it could be a field trip. also, would the tinting of the fogs effect the light being emitted onto the road? those foglights sure do help out with seeing at night. literally lol.

also, when i see a cop, i tend to make my car louder. is that stupid? lol i just like to see what they do.. i guess i should think though cause what if they were to do something, id probably hit myself in the head for being dumb. i dont ever do like a burnout or anything. just blip the throttle lol.... im stupid i know.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well i tinted my fogs cause well lets face it stang fogs are POS. i have recieved man compliments on my tails from poice officers. So i don think they are illegal, you may have some trouble with inspection but i dont think police will mess with you at all.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
well i tinted my fogs cause well lets face it stang fogs are POS. i have recieved man compliments on my tails from poice officers. So i don think they are illegal, you may have some trouble with inspection but i dont think police will mess with you at all.

i dont think i WOULD HAVE had a problem with inspection.. but i may have one now... hmmm i wonder why. :nonono: :slap:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
If the bezels come off, i will do them for $50 horizontal tails are extremley harder to do so i usually charge more for them.

they come off, i wish i had an extra set or another car...i would send you mine in a heartbeat, but i need my car everyday :-[

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online