Yes or no is all I need

badass98svt

Reaction score
Mustang Mark said:
i wonder if he knows when he changes the filter the new oil he just put in will come out...

No it won't. The filter is located on the bottom of the engine LOL. The only oil coming out is what is actually inside the filter.

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

D3VST8R96GT said:
congrats on finishing it

its great that you congratulated me on figuring out how to change my frikin oil filter. :BangHead: hahaha im such a newb :tongue3:

danielson631

Reaction score
FTS said:
D3VST8R96GT said:
congrats on finishing it

its great that you congratulated me on figuring out how to change my frikin oil filter. :BangHead: hahaha im such a newb :tongue3:

i changed my oil today, it was the worst oil change ive ever done.

first i had to do it in my cramped garage, i was under the car and someone walked past and called my name and i got a wicked cramp in my neck. then i managed to spill a few quarts of old oil onto the garage floor, couldnt get the oil filter off. even using the screw driver method it still was really tight ( not sure why since i hand tightened it).

when i was all done there was oil everywhere. it was a nightmare

i rushed through it and screwed up a few times. thats why its always best to take your time and work nice and steady

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i spill oil almost everytime. ... i just know its going to happen, so i let it now. lol.

usually when i first remove the plug... dont know where the stream of oil is going to shoot... and i have to move my catch-can as fast as i can.

then taking the filter off... yuck. lol.

danielson631

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
i spill oil almost everytime. ... i just know its going to happen, so i let it now. lol.

usually when i first remove the plug... dont know where the stream of oil is going to shoot... and i have to move my catch-can as fast as i can.

then taking the filter off... yuck. lol.

yeah haha i put the oil catch pan under and then when the stream slowed, it wasnt even over the pan.

i hate taking off the filter, its in such a tight spot with barely any leverage to turn it, and when you take it off it dripped all over the steering rack and shit.

for 20 bucks at walmart, i might as well just have them do it lol.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Rule #1...NEVER take your car to WalMart dude. LOL

danielson631

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Rule #1...NEVER take your car to WalMart dude. LOL

yeah i wasnt serious lol i know a few of the fucktards that work there and id never let them touch my car haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online