Yes!

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
My shortblock is in! I have to go to the terminal and pick it up this evening! Now to just get my heads and intake and meth kit and I'll be ready to put this bad boy in!

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
keep us updated. :banana:

I sure will! I am stoked right now. Bummer thing is I spent a thousand bucks this past week on 4 wheeler when it could have went towards the car for the parts I have at the machine shop :(

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
i know im out of the loop here, but what shortlock? and plans?

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry guys... no pics yet. As some of ya'll may or may not know, I am building high compression motor for a daily driver. My goal is 340-360 at the wheels NA and gonna spray a 200 shot.

My shortblock has manley forged rods and manley flattop pistons with a cobra crank. I also have a Bullitt intake. Only thing I have to get for the intake is the gaskets to bolt it to the heads.

I am hoping to have the motor done before the Gatlinburg trip.

ALITL8

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
Sorry guys... no pics yet. As some of ya'll may or may not know, I am building high compression motor for a daily driver. My goal is 340-360 at the wheels NA and gonna spray a 200 shot.

My shortblock has manley forged rods and manley flattop pistons with a cobra crank. I also have a Bullitt intake. Only thing I have to get for the intake is the gaskets to bolt it to the heads.

AWESOME man!! sounds like a nice set up O0 keep us updated!!

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
jfor441 said:

For sure! Hopefully in the next month or so I can give some good updates. I am still trying to find a tuner locally for my ride. I may end up having to trailer it to MPH in Atlanta to get it tuned when its done.

ALITL8

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
ALITL8 said:
jfor441 said:

For sure! Hopefully in the next month or so I can give some good updates. I am still trying to find a tuner locally for my ride. I may end up having to trailer it to MPH in Atlanta to get it tuned when its done.

yep, finding a quality tuner can be a chore... good luck with that, my guys real good O0

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
jfor441 said:
ALITL8 said:
jfor441 said:

yep, finding a quality tuner can be a chore... good luck with that, my guys real good O0

That is honestly the only thing that has me scared about my build. I'll be 12.5:1 CR running a water meth injection on 93 octane fuel. A good tuner is going to make or break my project. There is a guy about an hour from me that is supposed to be awesome but he hasn't responded to any emails. Tim at MPH responded within a day saying they could do my tune no problem.

ALITL8

Reaction score
have you checked in the regional section of the forum to see if anyone around you knows whos the best? i'd definitely post something up, you never know :dunno:

Fryrice

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
quickstang_1994 said:

I sure will! I am stoked right now. Bummer thing is I spent a thousand bucks this past week on 4 wheeler when it could have went towards the car for the parts I have at the machine shop :(

Son, what in Sam hell were you thinkin ,you aint gonna get laid on no darn fur wheelur...... :hammer:

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Fryrice said:
jfor441 said:
quickstang_1994 said:

Son, what in Sam hell were you thinkin ,you aint gonna get laid on no darn fur wheelur...... :hammer:

You never know! I do live in Alabama remember?

Fryrice

Reaction score
Lol. Ok you got me on that one. In that case,you better soup that fur wheelur up.

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Fryrice said:
Lol. Ok you got me on that one. In that case,you better soup that fur wheelur up.

I already did soup my fur wheelur up. It has a big bore kit! 440 CC's of high compression badness. I can pull a wheelie in 3rd gear NO PROBLEM. Sucker is fast as hell too!

Fryrice

Reaction score
Shit main. Those wild boars dont stand a chance in hell... :rollinglaugh:

Fur wheelurs are fun tough. Keep us up to date on tne buildup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online