Yet another wheel issue

Fender1325

Reaction score
Hey everybody Im somewhat new to this. Ive got a 98 GT that I want to put new wheels on, Ive been thinking about doing 18" bullets but on the other hand I love the pro street look. I dont know anything about correct wheel backspacing and tire sizes for the drag racing look. Does anybody have more pics/ info? Im tryin to make this thing look mean! I appreciate the help.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
give this a look .................http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=2995.0

if you want a street car look the 18 inch bullitts are great, you don't have to worry about giving a backspacing when you order since they are " mustang wheels " they will fit just fine. If you want pro stars or welds ( or something like that ) then backspacing does come into play. You will need to measure your rim for its size, I think most are around 5 inch :dunno: and then get your rims according to the backspace of your stockers. If you want the rim to set at the same place the stock ones do of course.

S

scarface

The drag wheels on my GT my 15x10s are 6.5 BS, and the 3.5s are 1.75 BS. You will need a 5/16th spacer for the front, or grind off the crosshairs on the calipers.

OP
OP
F

Fender1325

Reaction score
you guys got any pics? About how much does it all cost? If I dont go with the drag look The biggest rear tire I can afford are 295's, does anybody have pics of those? thanks for the help guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online