You Ever Get Tired Of Yer Loud Car?

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I get annoyed with the sound sometimes...but most of the time I love it. The loudness of my car turned on my ex-girlfriend ;D

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
i have a catless hpipe and original 40 series flows on the cobra.. im longing for some long tubes because its not loud enough. there is an 01ish cobra down the street with an awesome exhaust setup and that thing is louddddd.. i will not be outdone!
Long tubes won't really make your car louder...just change the tone...

TheBab

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
TheBab said:
I hate how loud my shit is...

Maybe if I have Borlas rather than Flowmasters...

I hope your not talking about stingers because they are way louder than flows. :eek:

I want the quiet borlas... but even the stingers I could live with.

I am not a fan of how the flows sound... a little too raspy for me.

4point6GT

Reaction score
so are borlas pretty loud? thinking bout gettin some, I want something that wil go great with an O/R H pipe. I wanna be heard when im comin lol

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
TheBab said:
Red96GT said:
TheBab said:
I hate how loud my shit is...

Maybe if I have Borlas rather than Flowmasters...

I hope your not talking about stingers because they are way louder than flows. :eek:

I want the quiet borlas... but even the stingers I could live with.

I am not a fan of how the flows sound... a little too raspy for me.
flows....raspy.. ???

S281 #39B

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
so are borlas pretty loud? thinking bout gettin some, I want something that wil go great with an O/R H pipe. I wanna be heard when im comin lol
Borlas aren't loud but you can be heard and I love the sound of them. I love to hear my car going down the road.

And my preference would be to keep one car quiet since you already have a loud one. I would get tired of riding in my husbands stang and when i got in mine it was like finally peace and quiet. I loved to loudness at first, but after a while of constantly driving it, it got on my nerves, unless i went somewhere where I wanted to be heard, then i didn't mind it. LOL ;D

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Only when i have girls in my car. Otherwise, i love the sound of my mac dumps with the O/R pipes. One time i had a girl in the front with me and her friend in the back.. ROFL, it was funny. She said my car sounded like a GO-Cart and lawn mower.. well lets see. She was sitting right where the mufflers are so it was just vibrating on her booty the whole ride ;D :

Also, i HATE having the o/r pipe with girls in the car. They dont know its O/R, but i dont want to them to smell like exhaust either if we ride with the top down or windows :-\ So, now i just turn the air on at lowest setting so its cool inside if we drive with the top up.

Other than that.. when im alone i love it :boink:

turbostangster

Reaction score
My Cobra is quiet @ idle.When you get on it tho it sounds like Satan gets a Little annoying but I like it. :pimp:

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
I am even happier now that I went with Flowmaster 10's. Can't wait to hear my car with cams in it.

tommybunz

Reaction score
the only time i hate mine is when im creeping to go see a chick that lives with her boyfriend or parents and they here me before they see me. or when i pick up a new chick and she says your car is to loud! Than her ass i walking.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
True it is a pain the nuts to try and conversate with a girl when your car is louder than a jet. I usually speed like a mofo on the highway when I am with someone because the way my exhaust is and my gears, 60 mph just drowns out all talking. but 300 rpms later and its nearly impossible to hear the exhaust. Go figure...

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
True it is a pain the nuts to try and conversate with a girl when your car is louder than a jet. I usually speed like a mofo on the highway when I am with someone because the way my exhaust is and my gears, 60 mph just drowns out all talking. but 300 rpms later and its nearly impossible to hear the exhaust. Go figure...

It is the same way in my car except I don't have gears. Around 2200-2300 it drones to the point of giving you a headache but then after that it is fine. 8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online