You Guys are gonna be dissapointed, but....

4point6GT

Reaction score
fawwwwwwwk dfg yur stang is clean as FK! what the hell do you use ? btw i mean both....looks like a beast n spotless.

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
4point6GT said:
fawwwwwwwk dfg yur stang is clean as FK! what the hell do you use ? btw i mean both....looks like a beast n spotless.
actually, the car wasn't that clean. i just went to a local do-it yourself car wash and did my thing...but when i really get down and clean it for real, i use pretty much all meguirs stuff and this S100 wax that i get at Harley-Davidson Dealers.

and no, i dont want 03 cobras. :ass3:

TheBab

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
4point6GT said:
actually, the car wasn't that clean. i just went to a local do-it yourself car wash and did my thing...but when i really get down and clean it for real, i use pretty much all meguirs stuff and this S100 wax that i get at Harley-Davidson Dealers.

and no, i dont want 03 cobras. :ass3:

:(

I think with skinnies up front I could pull the wheels. :mad:

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
TheBab said:

hell yeah you should, i'm pretty sure i'll be able to and all i have is bolt-ons (the cobra, not the GT)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
TheBab said:

hell yeah you should, i'm pretty sure i'll be able to and all i have is bolt-ons (the cobra, not the GT)

What's the suspension setup and gears on the cobra? I highly doubt it'd get the wheels off with stock gears and normal springs. :dunno:

TheBab

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
TheBab said:

What's the suspension setup and gears on the cobra? I highly doubt it'd get the wheels off with stock gears and normal springs. :dunno:

dunno bout him.. but im 99% sure I would

95pootang

Reaction score
not a fan of the rims, but hey its your car, and if u like them , thats all that counts

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
eibach drag springs w/ the bag, lakewood 50/50 shocks, lakewood 70/30 struts...and i have 4.10s + no front swaybar

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
How does it drive with the lakewoods?
nice, it make a little bit of noise, but i have a radio so it's all good. ;D

and it handles well with them too, i basically daily drive the cobra now, and they are fine...i made a 200 mile trip from orlando to jacksonville last week and the ride was very comfortable.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
TheBab said:
Red96GT said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
TheBab said:

dunno bout him.. but im 99% sure I would

Yes, I agree you probably could.

DFG_Pimpin said:
Red96GT said:
eibach drag springs w/ the bag, lakewood 50/50 shocks, lakewood 70/30 struts...and i have 4.10s + no front swaybar

Nice, I didn't think the suspension was worked over like that. Any track times from the previous owner?

S

scarface

DFG, I think you need to show everyone the old pics of the car when you got it, just so everyone will appreciate all of your hard work over the past year or so.

PONYYYYYSSSSSSSS FTMFW!!!

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Nice, I didn't think the suspension was worked over like that. Any track times from the previous owner?

12.88 @ 105

and for you scarface...

January 3, 2006: The day after i bought it.
Car006.jpg

July 22, 2007:
NewPicsGT011R.jpg

S

scarface

HEHE...hey DGF...did you know your deep dish is on the front ??? AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that never gets old :)

MOST IMPROVED FOR 2007!!

96stangRC

Reaction score
I want telstars for my car soooo bad, but they're too damn expensive :rant:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hey your wheels were backwards was the previousowner a tool or something??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online