You guys with smoked headlights i have a ? for u

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ok well i dont think im gonna get smoked headlights. They look bitchin but i want to see where the hell i am going at night lol. So what do you guys think of those headlights i posted? Anyone see any other headlights with a black housing or have any pics of them on a stang (that would be great?

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i found a pic of those headlights on a car. Its white but still gives me a little idea of what they look like

DSC01561.JPG

While looking around i realized that i forgot about 50resto's black beauties
LRS-13008BB-KIT.jpg

Im leaning towards the black beauties. What do you guys think?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
whats up with the one fog light not working lol it seems to be a common problem around here lol mine wont work one day then will the next....what the hells the deal?? and i think i need mine aimed haha i turn them on and i dont notice any lights on at all so i get out and they are both lit up...? about the wish you had smoked headlight in the day and clear in the night lol....thats why im rocking the headlight covers lol :pimp2: :pimp:

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
U like the black beauties too matt? The other ones look kind of odd the way the black is to me atleast

SMOKE

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
LRS-13008BB-KIT.jpg

Same on my 98. No issue at night, I drive plenty of country roads, that are not well lit.
Bright fogs could help, but if there's any real concern ... get the CLEARs be safe and cool.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
Well i found a pic of those headlights on a car. Its white but still gives me a little idea of what they look like

DSC01561.JPG

LRS-13008BB-KIT.jpg

SEX!

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
I LOVE the look of my BOI (blue oval industries) Smoked headlights, but can't get over how dim they are at night. Like you, I drive a lot at night time and consider it a significant loss in night time vision from the stockers. In fact, those ones you posted from 50resto are most likely the ones I will be getting. IMO considering your situation I would advise against them.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
LRS-13008BB-KIT.jpg

Now those are almost exactly like mine...you can't see it in my pics but i have black on the inside of my housing like that.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ya i think i am gonna get the black beauties from 50resto. The smoked look badass but i want to see at night and the other black housings (ones on the white stang) i dont like as much. I think they will look good and i will still be able to see where i am going at night lol. Ill get them next paycheck maybe (that or some n2o :naughty: )

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
for the foglights i am going to look into using the gmc envoy foglights instead. I read about it a long time ago so i am going to check into it more and see whats envolved.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
for the foglights i am going to look into using the gmc envoy foglights instead. I read about it a long time ago so i am going to check into it more and see whats envolved.
??? explain?

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
foglights from an envoy are supposed to fit the cobra bumper much better that the stock ones. You have a gt bumper so it wont work. Ill look into it tomorrow and see

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
do you have a cobra bumper? where did you get it, i have been looking for one, but cant find one at a decent price.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i got it with the car. it was on it when i got it. It had cobra bumper,wing,wheels and some indy 500 pace car badges. Now it has no wing and no more indy badges

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i found one thing on it so far GMC Envoy Foglights I will look some more tomorrow and see what else i come up with. They fit the bumper much better than the cobra foglights do thats for sure

TheBoss

Reaction score
I have Depo Black housing headlights from Blue Oval Industries.
They are great for visibility, I didnt use the bulbs they gave me, I bought some Eurolite bulbs for pretty cheap and visibility is great!!!

jan07011.jpg

jan07007.jpg

jan07005.jpg

07001.jpg

Little Comparo...
headlightinstall002.jpg

And for the downside...

rear004.jpg

rear003.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
if i had a choice between bottle or headlights haha i would get the gas no doubt.....as far as finding a cobra bumper i have been looking two and the cheapest i have found is 200 and it was damaged :comando:

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I will get the bottle too. It just depends on my check and how big it is and when i get it. The reason i am not in a big hurry to get the juice is i wont run it till spring. I may get it hooked up and everything but ill wait till spring to fill it up and tune it(and make me shit myself the first time i hit it hopefully 8) ). The headlights will go on immediately and get rid of my shitty ones making the front end look 1000 times better. Ill keep my eye out for a cobra bumper for ya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.