You know your jeaouls....

St33da

Reaction score
IMAG0001.jpg

So I finally took the bullitt's off and put my winter rims on. :nonono: Ok, so maybe your not jealous....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I want to make a cash offer on those baby's right now :)

Ill give you 20 bucks to TAKE THEM OFF YOUR CAR :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

S

scarface

5.HOE said:
u got 10s on it, i see u keep em clean ;D
MAN! I typed the same thing yesterday, but erased it because I didnt think anyone would know what I was talking about :) ;)

OP
OP
S

St33da

Reaction score
scarface said:
5.HOE said:
u got 10s on it, i see u keep em clean ;D
MAN! I typed the same thing yesterday, but erased it because I didnt think anyone would know what I was talking about :) ;)

lol, pratically all my buddies know the entire friday series by heart.....

on a side note, i have noticed that i get alot of funny looks when i am leaving a store and i start it up. i guess people dont expect to hear that kind of an exhaust from a car with GAY looking rims on it.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
I just put my whole car away for the winter, I said screw it I don't want to mess with taking off my rims again. Plus they put down an crap load of salt on the roads around here.

OP
OP
S

St33da

Reaction score
94darkhorse said:
I just put my whole car away for the winter, I said screw it I don't want to mess with taking off my rims again. Plus they put down an crap load of salt on the roads around here.

well that would be ideal, but my mothers car took a crap on her and she cant afford a new one quite yet so i loaned her my DD (98 v6 vert) otherwise the GT would be sitting in the garage for the winter.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
St33da said:
94darkhorse said:

well that would be ideal, but my mothers car took a crap on her and she cant afford a new one quite yet so i loaned her my DD (98 v6 vert) otherwise the GT would be sitting in the garage for the winter.
ic, that was nice of ya.

OP
OP
S

St33da

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
That's the hotness :bunny3:

lol, just you saying that caused the value of the rims to double! To be honest I HATE these things but cant really complain. These are the rims that were on my vert when I bought it, so technically they didn't cost me anything. Oh btw, im takin the Anthracite Bullitts off the vert tomorrow and puttin on a set of the fugly 94-95 15" rims that I picked up today for $25 :slap:

dutman98

Reaction score
94darkhorse said:

Where at in iowa are you? I thinks thats a iowa plate in your sig? Im from Pella

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010