Your next mod thread

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
L Well, mine is a package deal also. The following parts will be (re)installed or swapped at the same time:

1) swapping the Performer RPM intake for a TFS-R intake

2) 70 to 75mm throttle body

3) 1.625" shorties to 1.75" long tubes (reworking Prochamber to fit)

4) recently ported heads

5) revised tune

6) repairing headlight switch wiring

7) 1" spurverbreiterungens

8) replacing rear Michelin Super Sport 295/35/18's (sidewall blew out) with Michelin Super Sport 275/35/18's

oh, and a Cobra bumper <--- most excited about this LOL

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Just ordered corbeau gts 2s and double slider locking brackets. They are black leather stitched in grey with black microseude inserts.

Rallim

Reaction score
just from personal experience on the track car, do it in this order....it'll help a lot. trust me.

Panhard --> Cage --> POWAAAAHHH

For drift, I've heard mixed things on panhard setups. Cage = tandem, so its current priority haha.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Gave mine the Toyota Highlander mod.

Which means- the GT gets part-time/weekend cruiser/cruise-in status. Wife gave me the sad eyes yesterday: we were heading to True Value so I could pick up for sale signs, and ended up turning around for home. She didn't want me to sell it. On top of that, she has the accounting background, and is set on making the $ work. I'm relieved- money management isn't my strong suit.

The Highlander is for baby/dog transport. It's like riding in a morgue- dead-quiet. I can tell my speed in the GT by exhaust note; you're always 10 over in the HL because smooth and quiet. lol

teal95gt

Reaction score
first I will clean up my tail pipes and sand em/polish em the day I get my car back, getting 20% tint all around, getting smoked out ultra clear headlights and see if I can find some one on here to retrofit H.I.D's into them tearing the interior apart to sound deaden everything and install my new carpet then redoing seats with the 03-04 cobra fox seats from tmi and the door panels to match. I have a lot on my plate haha I plan to have most of it done before summer gets here.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
first I will clean up my tail pipes and sand em/polish em the day I get my car back, getting 20% tint all around, getting smoked out ultra clear headlights and see if I can find some one on here to retrofit H.I.D's into them tearing the interior apart to sound deaden everything and install my new carpet then redoing seats with the 03-04 cobra fox seats from tmi and the door panels to match. I have a lot on my plate haha I plan to have most of it done before summer gets here.

You want projectors into your fox headlights?

I am about to do a set for my friends fox.

teal95gt

Reaction score
You want projectors into your fox headlights?

I am about to do a set for my friends fox.
hell yea dude that'd be sick if you could do that I would buy the lights and put the shipping address as your address and paypal you whatever you need to order the projector housing and for the labor!

Win

Legend
Reaction score
hell yea dude that'd be sick if you could do that I would buy the lights and put the shipping address as your address and paypal you whatever you need to order the projector housing and for the labor!

Yeah we'll work it out man no problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online