Artist formerly known as WyoTechMSAs first ***OFFICIAL*** BUILD THREAD********

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Haha, sorry guys, no sponsorship nailed down yet. Dont worry though we'll reel someone in sooner or later.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Just got off the phone with some bread companies that have been showing interest in what we're doing here, if things go well you may be looking at the first pb&j sandwich....IN THE 9s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!! 9 minutes from start ;D to finish :ass3:

Dairy King

Reaction score
Re: Artist formerly known as WyoTechMSAs first ***OFFICIAL*** BUILD THREAD******

Wow, classic thread! :hammer:

/theres a joke about rice somehow, just now figuring it out right now

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
Re: Artist formerly known as WyoTechMSAs first ***OFFICIAL*** BUILD THREAD******

knife edged crust and maybe an electric soda pump will make it much more effecient

94gtstang50

Reaction score
As far as different combos go, I'm a fan of the choclate chips and PB combo, very good adhesion, a little smoother flow when warmed up compared to the PBJ combo, you just gotta watch out for spillage out the sides if you run too much compression. My 2 cents...

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
As far as different combos go, I'm a fan of the choclate chips and PB combo, very good adhesion, a little smoother flow when warmed up compared to the PBJ combo, you just gotta watch out for spillage out the sides if you run too much compression. My 2 cents...

That, sounds.....AMAZING!

94gtstang50

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
94GtStAnG5o said:

Oh it is, had a buddy running this combo for years and picked it up from him, lol.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
:lol: Im gonna give that a try this weekend. Ill let you know how the combo works for my particular project. Thanks bro :thumb:

94gtstang50

Reaction score

No prob O0

BlackMachDown

Reaction score

damn that sounds better than my peanutbutter with banana maincaps sandwhich

on edit:

i know this is old school technology but after consulting with my engine builder (mom) she recommended this sandwhich gasket material
fluff-735957.jpg

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
WyoTechMSA said:
94GtStAnG5o said:

Oh it is, had a buddy running this combo for years and picked it up from him, lol.
hold that one w/both hands, keep your milk cold and close, if it feels tight on the corners, cut it crosswise...

Reaction score
That should definatly help with the massive internal failure u had the first attempt. Maybe even add a high
quality stud/fastener for the heads. Its gonna have crazy compression! Or are u gonna go the forced induction
route?

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
That should definatly help with the massive internal failure u had the first attempt. Maybe even add a high
quality stud/fastener for the heads. Its gonna have crazy compression! Or are u gonna go the forced induction
route?

Well man Im tryin not to let too many secrets outta the bag. My go to guy on the build is MIA right now and I need his help to go further. You guys have opened my eyes to many new routes, I may stop by my local grosser to see what kinda parts availability there is in my area.

Reaction score
IMPOTANT QUESTION!!!

You usin strawberry, grape, or apple(there is apple right?)
ALSO what out for the preservative kind man, its prone to cause
knocking and the engine will really stumble/miss :puke:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H.J.Garage

Members online