Back in the Mustang club again!

maillemaker

Reaction score
I bought a 1995 GT new back in the day, but lost it on ice in 2002. I just bought another! This one is a convertible with leather interior and the Mach 460 sound system. I think it's in great shape for its age.

I've got a punch list of 6-7 things to fix. First up is the door panels and the broken-out switch boxes.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back! Join the stampede!!

OP
OP
M

maillemaker

Reaction score
You guys have me on pins and needles here. Is my car stolen or something? I just got my title in the mail yesterday!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think he was confused about
Where is moderator??
I'ts important.
Thank.
who if I am not mistaken was just posting somewhere/anywhere to get in touch with a mod.

Now back to the OP, we demand pics or the hazing is doubled. It really isn't a problem, 2x as much fun but it is also 2x as many chicken feathers we have to get together.... :) = don't take anything I say seriously until I am saying, "no, seriously I am not f'n around". That happens about once every 10 years and when it does you might want to be worried....

OP
OP
M

maillemaker

Reaction score
I've been waiting for some nice weather to take some good photos. Yesterday was nice but I was driving all day out of town.

badass98svt

Reaction score
I think he was confused about

who if I am not mistaken was just posting somewhere/anywhere to get in touch with a mod.

Now back to the OP, we demand pics or the hazing is doubled. It really isn't a problem, 2x as much fun but it is also 2x as many chicken feathers we have to get together.... :) = don't take anything I say seriously until I am saying, "no, seriously I am not f'n around". That happens about once every 10 years and when it does you might want to be worried....

What?