Paint Correction by Lucci Elite

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
I am living in Long Beach for the summer and had the car paint corrected by Lucci Elite. I am more than happy with it! Paint was not in bad shape from 5 feet away before, but had a ton of swirls and needed to be taken care of. If you ever have the chance to get a car corrected by Jimmy Lucci and his crew, I recommend it.

Figured I would show some shots. Im not a photographer and don't try to be one, but here some are. Clarity is incredible in the paint now!

And one I edited some.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Looks good, car looks very bright. But it is really hard to photograph crystal white lol to show the changes after the paint correction. Just did a full polish, and wax on my car which is also crystal white and it shines so sexy! I'm liking the 10th annis on your car!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Long beach you say?

Did you get a good deal? It looks great. I'm just not too familiar with how much something like that would cost.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ferocious, you don't need to worry about it because a world class detailer is coming to you lol

joekd

Reaction score
Looks great, need some DD rears to really make the anny's stand out

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ferocious, you don't need to worry about it because a world class detailer is coming to you lol

I didn't wanna say it, but after what happened to your car, I thought you weren't gonna come down this year anymore.

However now i'm excited again :eek:

OP
OP
M

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
It's expensive considering the worth of our cars. But it literally looks like new paint. His pricing is on his website

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online

No members online now.