One Wheel sticks out more then the other? HELP!!!

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Ok the car is put up for the year and two weeks ago I took off the After Markets and put the Factorys back on...and just today I just noticed that one wheel sticks out more then the other...GRRR Now what? Its about and 1/2 in off
securedownload10_zps69ce799b.jpg

securedownload18_zps174d2076.jpg

securedownload19_zps28d9e81f.jpg

securedownload21_zps3397871c.jpg

securedownload20_zpsc8165762.jpg

HEEELLLLPPPPPP!!!

RichV

Reaction score
Either rear bushings are sloppy or you have a bent control arm, or both.

The other would be if the tub is tweaked from an accident.

My 86 Saleen had that issue. It was just the control arms weren't centering the rear end correctly. Get some new upper and lower CAs.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Either rear bushings are sloppy or you have a bent control arm, or both.

The other would be if the tub is tweaked from an accident.

My 86 Saleen had that issue. It was just the control arms weren't centering the rear end correctly. Get some new upper and lower CAs.
Thx again Rich...I bought her brand new in 3/97 ..Never an accident...But I was just shocked to see that..I will Order and install the New CA's in the next couple of weeks.

RichV

Reaction score
Check out MM or J&M, and keep the upper CAs stock replacements. That shouls do it!

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Check out MM or J&M, and keep the upper CAs stock replacements. That shouls do it!
Thx Rich...Lmao..I was looking for a pair now @ work...more so BBK's but if you think J&M and MM is better then I will check them out.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i had a bent axle shaft when i first bought this car. wasnt bad enough to make the car shake but made my drivers side rear look to be out a tad when i would be parked a certain way. def noticeable. if you have it parked and it is sitting like this: \--------- it will stick out at the top. this was just my issue, not saying its yours. to see just simply jack your rear up and spin your back tire.

BigBore96

Reaction score
Thx Rich...Lmao..I was looking for a pair now @ work...more so BBK's but if you think J&M and MM is better then I will check them out.

Invest in a quality LCA like the MM like Rich suggested. You won't regret it.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
i had a bent axle shaft when i first bought this car. wasnt bad enough to make the car shake but made my drivers side rear look to be out a tad when i would be parked a certain way. def noticeable. if you have it parked and it is sitting like this: \--------- it will stick out at the top. this was just my issue, not saying its yours. to see just simply jack your rear up and spin your back tire.
Thx Tone...I will do that as soon as I get home ...just to double check.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Invest in a quality LCA like the MM like Rich suggested. You won't regret it.
Mannn..Bigbore..Those MM...Maximum Motorsport LCA's cost more then more the J&M and BBK's wow...I do like the Adjustable kind :).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txnszn

Members online

No members online now.