Deep dish!!

Fr33zeFrame

Reaction score
I am looking at some wheels and tires for my stock 98gt. It currently has the stock 17's on her and the wheels and tires I found are 18's. I couldn't find much on these wheels but I saw in a mustang video someone commented "look at these wheels .... ". Those wheels are the Godspeed Omega's. I found one thread on the exact wheels and most people are saying "ugly". I personally love the 5'' deep dish look and I have never seen wheels like this on a mustang. My goal for my car is to be different and unique from other mustangs. My first question is, what do you all think of them? Secondly, will I have any fitment issues like rubbing? Third, what offset should I go with? The wheel and tire package I found wasn't to bad of a price. I do plan on dropping it about 1.5-2'' if possible too. Here's the link to the their site http://www.godspeedwheels.com/omegawheels.asp and here's a link to the W&T package http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/godspeed-deep-dish-wheels-rims.asp. I haven't seen many pictures of a 94-98 stang with these wheels either.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
n185107090_33857148_276.jpg

DSCN1021.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
a couple of the cars there are lowered already(white one) but there are a couple where it looks like they do stick out alot. Lowered you should be ok but I can't say I would be airing out my air bags with them on and not expecting to roll my fenders.

Walking Tall

Reaction score
I like them from far away. But up close the spokes look funny going in like that.

OP
OP
Fr33zeFrame

Fr33zeFrame

Reaction score
As long as the offset is correct, you'll be just fine. I like them!
I don't know what the correct offset would have to be. I don't know the stock offset of my wheels. Isn't this how it goes ... if the offset is the less positive the more they will stick out and the more positive the closer inward they are.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online