0.75"› Drop On 5.0 SN Car

OP
OP
T

Terrorist 5.0

Reaction score
Nice DFG!! Upon reviewing this picture, have you inspected the control arm bushings? Hell, ALL of the bushings?? The won't effect ride height much but deteriorated rubber bushings will certainly effect ride quality and performance.

View attachment 30715
Yeah it’s pretty crusty, but when I end up buying springs the front end is getting a significant refresh. Do it while I’m there sort of thing.

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
Anyone else see the rust holes forming in the strut? Seriously, replace whole suspension. Control arms, struts, sway bar (it has some cancer forming as well). If you want good ride quality and lower and unlimited control of ride height, Maximum Motorsports coil over conversion. Run 200-250lbs springs in the front with bilsteins and MM arms. You'll thank me.

OP
OP
T

Terrorist 5.0

Reaction score
Anyone else see the rust holes forming in the strut? Seriously, replace whole suspension. Control arms, struts, sway bar (it has some cancer forming as well). If you want good ride quality and lower and unlimited control of ride height, Maximum Motorsports coil over conversion. Run 200-250lbs springs in the front with bilsteins and MM arms. You'll thank me.
Front end is getting refreshed when that time comes, I would like to avoid coilovers though. I would like to keep the car similar to how it came from Ford, just better. Good suggestion though thank you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online