17x9 and 17x10.5 Anthracite Bullitts w/ tires

stprorolla49

Reaction score
For sale is my set of deep dish Bullitts from American Muscle. They are in MINT condition, the barrels are spotless, as are the faces. I always keep CG wheel sealant on them so they stay nice. I am ANAL about my wheels.

The front tires are 255/40/17 Riken Raptors which are just about shot. Fine to roll around on for a few hundred miles, but they are pretty bald on the outside due to mis-alignment.

The rear tires are 315/35/17 Sumitomo HTR Z's which still have a ton of life in them. I bought them with 1k miles on them and put about 7k on them. The last set I had on my '95 GT lasted me over 25k miles and still had tons of tread left.

I am anticipating ordering my new wheels and tires next week, so I need these gone to help fund the new purchase.

Price is $650, local pickup only. Wheels are located in New Haven, CT.

IMG_6600.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

IMG_6448.jpg

98four.six

Reaction score
damn if i hadnt just shelled out cash for new tires and you were willing to ship id be all over these. and jonbeast your car is amazing. sorry to threadjack.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks brotha-man...welcome to the site :thumbsup:

Bump it up for some BULLS

joekd

Reaction score
Man if only the $$ were there right now, pretty much exactly what I want for my vert

joekd

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Get em! You're right in town!

Not quite in town but very close. Would be a no brainer except I just bought seats, mid pipe and had work done on my kid's car this week.

To say the least wallet is looking pretty empty

Woody6799

Reaction score
free bump for a sexy ride. Would love to throw those on my 94 but my R's are doing the job for now sadly

OP
OP
stprorolla49

stprorolla49

Reaction score
joekd said:
JonBeast said:
Get em! You're right in town!

Not quite in town but very close. Would be a no brainer except I just bought seats, mid pipe and had work done on my kid's car this week.

To say the least wallet is looking pretty empty

That sucks man, it would be a really easy transaction!

OP
OP
stprorolla49

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Ordered my new wheels and tires yesterday, need these suckers gone! Make offers, worst I can say is no :eek:ccasion14:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TylerGT

Members online