Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
installed:

Koni Yellow shocks
Sportlines
MM LCA's
FRPP UCA's

Rocking the stock bar for a few more weeks and then, ill order the eibach sway bar kit.

GDTrumbo

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
95PGTTech said:
1. More modifications or numbers of modifications is not always better in terms of car modifications. Why are aftermarket UCAs not needed? Why is a rear strut tower bar not needed? I was posing you with a serious question, to see if you actually knew why you purchased and installed that part and were qualified to offer advice, or if you've done like everything else you've done and bought it because it was on the internet and the brochure looked good.
2. He clearly was talking about rear suspension. You're a mod list whore, but this is nothing new. You forgot to list your rear bumper inserts. And your painted lower valence.

Nice responses...... But you have to have 3,000+ post to PWN Handz...... Dont not pass go, do not collect $200

monopoly.mid-size.jpg

Handz, I've been working on, building and learning about muscle cars (all different kinds) ever since 1975..... As well as designing OEM parts for Tier 1 automotive manufacturers since 1992. Your post numbers mean absolutely nothing to me.

GT

ReplicaR

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
[Nice responses...... But you have to have 3,000+ post to PWN Handz

Or a Mod... or any user with actual knowledge of suspension and how things work... So far dude, you've shown very little credibility. You talk this and that, but I don't see much improvement in your forum behavior or you backing your words up. How many track day invites have I sent your way already, that you said that you'd be there for sure? Three at least?

riored96gt

Reaction score
ReplicaR said:
SRT Handz said:
[Nice responses...... But you have to have 3,000+ post to PWN Handz

Or a Mod... or any user with actual knowledge of suspension and how things work... So far dude, you've shown very little credibility. You talk this and that, but I don't see much improvement in your forum behavior or you backing your words up. How many track day invites have I sent your way already, that you said that you'd be there for sure? Three at least?

You forgot to mention the latest "I'm the most popular guy on the site" thread he created for himself...
(not the exact title but you can find it if you want)

95PGTTech

Reaction score
+1 to the last three posts.

Handz, the only thing your post count means to any of the people on this board who actually race is that you are investing too much time into photo shopping your car and adding excessive amounts of color saturation and horrifically overdoing HDRs and posting on the internet about what you ate for dinner in the "freepost" thread and making new signatures for yourself and quoting the two people who ever said they liked your car...

...instead of racing, building, researching, or working to acquire the $$$ for any of the aforementioned.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Straight line driving .... look at the sig that will answer it ...
NO sway bar
No quad shocks
Tokico 5 ways
Stock GT coils, just cut 1 coil (same height as steeda sport springs)
373 gears
Ford Racing Lower control arms (formily HPM Mega Bite Jr's "relocated lowers")

SilverBullitt

Reaction score
Strait line driving/DD

lakewood lcas
lakewood heimed ucas
3.73s
BBK drag springs
Strange 10 way adjustable shocks
no quad shocks

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Daily Driver:

H&R Supersport Springs
Foxbody Shocks
GMS U/L CAs
Broken Swaybar haha...being removed tomorrow (possibly replaced by Steeda swaybar)

OP
OP
vermilion

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
dang aaron, shes in the hurt locker. i gotta see what i have in the storage bin when i get back.

dafizuck

Reaction score
DD and auto x (under construction atm)

01 IRS
03 Cobra Bilstein shocks
Eibach Pro kit
Energy suspension bushings
Differential brace
Shock tower brace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members