Anyone have the MM 6 pt roll bar?

NXcoupe

Reaction score
So yeah, how about some pics. Glad it arrived in a timely manner for you too. Sometimes they are back ordered on them. How do you like it so far?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Well either way glad it worked out for you. I just don't care for the way it mounts. Was a nice piece though, the one I had.

castine917

Reaction score
don't forget extra layers of clear on door bars due to wear points from entry and exit.

OP
OP

97blackout

Reaction score
NXcoupe said:
So yeah, how about some pics. Glad it arrived in a timely manner for you too. Sometimes they are back ordered on them. How do you like it so far?
I'll hopefully have some new pics up soon on my build thread tomorrow, today is finishing up the rear supports and the door bars: http://sn95forums.com/index.php/topic,44414.msg744369.html#msg744369
castine917 said:
don't forget extra layers of clear on door bars due to wear points from entry and exit.
Yeah, not quite sur if I'm going to leave those in or just have them in the back seat

OP
OP

97blackout

Reaction score
Oh and NXcoupe, I forgot to thank you again. The woman that I called said it would ship Monday and take 3 days to ship. The shipping company here in Washington called me on Monday and said it was ready for shipment. It was awesome :headbang:

NXcoupe

Reaction score
97blackout said:
Oh and NXcoupe, I forgot to thank you again. The woman that I called said it would ship Monday and take 3 days to ship. The shipping company here in Washington called me on Monday and said it was ready for shipment. It was awesome :headbang:
That was my lovely Fiance' Donna that you spoke with. She's the greatest, hence the reason I am marrying her!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.