Brakes Bias? Godzilla sized brakes

OP
OP
garrittpwl

garrittpwl

Reaction score
Make sure to get us some pictures outside and show how much those brakes fill the wheels.
its back in the garage for a few days. The brakes wasn't my only change on this test drive. It also got a torque arm/panhard bar and, 3.55 gear and new rear diff as well. I'm having a little issue with tire clearance on the inner wheelhouses. Gonna try a 1/4 inch spacer on the wheels to see if that will get me just enough clearance. (Axles have long studs in the already). Also need to work out the exhaust better as it drags on everything.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had to put 1/4" spacers up front to fit Baer 6 piston brakes with my 19" wheels. As long as your offset is ok you should be good, you can also consider steering limiters so that it will stop just before them, but of course you will lose turning radius.

OP
OP
garrittpwl

garrittpwl

Reaction score
I had to put 1/4" spacers up front to fit Baer 6 piston brakes with my 19" wheels. As long as your offset is ok you should be good, you can also consider steering limiters so that it will stop just before them, but of course you will lose turning radius.
this is my rears that are hitting the inner quarters when the axle articulates since it has a torque arm now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online