Clock keeps resetting itself?

97aztecgt

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've started noticing that the clock only ( nothing else like radio etc ) keeps resetting itself every now and then. Could it be a bad clock?

Brenton

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think is a normal thing on our cars, mine does it all the time.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mine doesn't do it at all. But now that that's been said it will probably start tomorrow. The only thing I could suggest is to ck the wiring to make sure the clock has a good connection

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DESERTCOX05 said:
Mine doesn't do it at all. But now that that's been said it will probably start tomorrow. The only thing I could suggest is to ck the wiring to make sure the clock has a good connection

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Man My clock is awesome.

Don't diss the clock.

At least it works. My speedo cant say the same.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
everything in my interior acts exactly as i expect it to. lol. except my A/F ratio gauge... screw that thing. lol.

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
I love the clock.. They are very prone to going out, after all the first SN95 is 15 years old now... Mine went out with appox.
108K on the car, and i bought a used one off a guy with a wrecked car with 60K on it, so I figure it should last me for a while.

GTamas

Reaction score
My dash clock sometimes resets itself when I turn off the car. So when I turn it back on, it shows the elapsed time since I turned it off. This happens randomly. A neat feature, but I'd rather have a steady clock. :)
Do you have any idea what could cause this?