Ebay Store: Brake Motive

Sinned83

Reaction score
I do not know these guys but their site looks real shady. Not to say they have bad products but when I see a site like that I think (crooks)

badass96gt

Reaction score
If Im not mistaken that where a buddy got his rotors for his Camaro and they cracked within a couple weeks and the company wouldnt do anything for him, they said he installed them wrong or something.

sneaky98gt

Reaction score
I know this is a few weeks old, but I figured I'd chime in anyway.

I bought a full set of drill/slotted rotors and ceramic pads from this Ebay seller. I could not be more happy. They have 100% positive feedback from almost 40,000 transactions for a reason...

1. The price is un-beatable (<$250 for rotors and pads, shipped). Heck, for most aftermarket brands, new pads + resurfacing the stock rotors costs that much.

2. They stop as good as I expect them to; I can lock all 4 tires up on my old NPI GT with stock 1-piston calipers.

3. I've had mine on for 6ish months now, and they still make absolutely no noise.

4. The finish on the rotors is slowly wearing away, but it still looks 10x better than the old, stock, rusted rotors. And I mean, you can't expect but so much from a set of brake rotors.

5. The dust is noticeable, but minimal and easy to clean up. It takes about 250 miles before I can notice the dust on the wheels, and even then, it is a light color and the majority of people won't even notice it. It'll easily clean off with a dry paper towel.

Couple of pictures (ignore the dates, they are not correct)

Rear when new.

Front when new.

Front after about 3000 miles. This was about 250 miles after a wash. Can you see the dust? I didn't think so. And notice that the rotors don't look as good as they did new, but they still look fine.

I was recommended to this seller by several other fellow Mustang owners on another Mustang forum, and, all in all, I'd highly recommend them to someone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludillla

Members online