Greetings from SoCal

badz11

Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently acquired a '97 Cobra. This was my dream car when was I was in high school and I am thrilled for the purchase 26 years later. The plan is to get many years of enjoyment from my car. As such, I will immediately be tackling maintenance items (e.g. changing fluids) and upgrading the suspension's worn components. Aside from suspension, performance mods will be kept to a minimum—possibly reg-ear to 4.10 or 4.30…..at least that's what I tell myself now.
My taste in cars is eclectic and has evolved over the years. From tuned Japanese imports in high school and college, to more classic and performance oriented rides like a 1968 Chevelle to a 2016 4C over the last few years. Keeping the Cobra company are my daily driver 2014 Odyssey (I know I'll get a pass on this from anyone with a large family) and my fun ride—a 2021 JL Rubicon.
I consider myself handy, and while I have not worked professionally on cars for ages, I did put myself through college by working as mechanic (non ASE certified).
I look forward to your thoughts, comments, and expertise and will add value whenever possible.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Congrats on realizing a 26-yr dream! Happy for ya.
I’m also in SoCal, between Camarillo & Moorpark (Ventura County). Where are you at?

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I’m familiar with it! Went thru the sheriffs academy in Garbage Grove! (a WHILE ago)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online