how low can you go

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Everyone always says the roads where they live suck. Just out of curiosity who can say they like the roads where they live? they're probably 50/50 around here.

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Everyone always says the roads where they live suck. Just out of curiosity who can say they like the roads where they live? they're probably 50/50 around here.
My roads are GREAT. I don't have any issues at all, unless i go to the ATL. but around here they are perfect. This thread makes my car look like a 4x4.

ram360

Reaction score

PA consistently ranks up there w/ the worst roads in the us. I wished I lived in a state w/ good roads. I've driven in a lot of states. I've yet to drive in one w/ worse roads than this shithole.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think in general the winters really do a number on the roads, between the cracks/freezing water and plows they really take a beating. Last time I was in Florida everywhere I looked the roads were like perfect.

ram360

Reaction score
I think in general the winters really do a number on the roads, between the cracks/freezing water and plows they really take a beating. Last time I was in Florida everywhere I looked the roads were like perfect.

That contributes for sure, and the lack of maintance is another huge factor. The state of the bridges in this state is unreal. I can't even count how many local to me are closed and being torn down b/c they were in such disrepair.

Slykin

Reaction score
Texas generally has pretty decent roads other than some ghetto city streets and country black top roads. The worst roads i've ever driven on were in Michigan and Louisiana.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
in phoenix the roads were beautifull but of course not having to deal with anything freezing makes it easy. They were wide enough and had 0 pot holes, the street signs are back lit as well... they also tended to build them before they needed them, not the case here...

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
My longtubes always scrape and I'm only dropped an 1" in the front, stock in the rear :(. My chin spoiler always gets bottomed out too from parking lot entries, they make them sooooooo steep, it's dumb!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
the roads here are pretty good. especially considering the weather. but my issue is steep inclines and streets with speed bumps. i swerve around pot holes. but i am redoing my supension this winter. i ordered h$r springs bout 3 weeks ago and getting 19's.

running around dodging shit & driving on fn pins and needles has gotten old, lol.

a couple months ago when i decided to actually seriously slam it, i busted a sidewall belt on my tire.

I had my dad with me and he wanted some chew, so he pointed to the gas station he wanted me to go to. i looked at the entrance and knew i was'nt getting in there, lol. so i fn had to drive around trying to find a place i could actually pull into. he was irritated as hell, haha.

there's been a couple times i've had to piss people off trying to exit or enter places. so it's time to get her back up this winter...haha.

2v_takeover

Reaction score
haha this is good stuff. I do live in canada and the roads can def be better. When I took a vacation down to florida, it was almost odd driving on the pavement there because it was so smooth. Felt like driving on a cloud compared to the junk in this city. Winters are just too harsh here, with the large changes in temperature.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I feel you man Canadian roads aren't the best . I live in BC and there not all that good. In kelowna and stuff there ok but Vancouver area isn't the best that's for sure . I have to swerve around pot holes and be careful on drive way entries etc .ill prolly be raising my car a bit anyways

OP
OP
P

philly101

Reaction score
It's crazy how I just went from a 245 40 17 to a 245 45 17 an I don't scrap an more lol

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Trying to be cool like Det!

Low1.jpg

Low2.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
wtf really? I lowered mine 3/4" with tons left to go, seems like too much more and the spring would just fall out lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online