How much power will she make ??

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
I have Trickflow H/C/I , Vortech S trim,50lb MSD injectors,04 cobra mass air and Anderson Power Pipe ... ON 8 to 10 pounds of boost what do you guys think the car will make ????

Willy At dirty Dirty racing is a amazing mustang tuner and has help me get this car dial in and running great so was going to get it on the dyno after installing the anderson power pipe just wanted to see what everyone thinks it will make????

I can tell you that the car is amazing to drive and I just love the sound of this blower when driving lol lol ..

Car also have full x pipe no cats , shorty Mac headers and all the other bolt ons with 373 out back

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I say around 450-470rwhp. The TFS kit is extrememly efficient, and under boost just makes it that much better.

OP
OP
Mrstangerbanger

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
I say around 450-470rwhp. The TFS kit is extrememly efficient, and under boost just makes it that much better.

Good friend of mine made 425 rwhp on only 7 pounds and without a power pipe so I'm thinking around 450 rwhp ... If not Im going to go with meth and see were it takes me ..

What do you guys think Meth ?? I'm in California and its fucking hot here and my blower gets hot after driving for a while in this crazy hot weather ...

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Good friend of mine made 425 rwhp on only 7 pounds and without a power pipe so I'm thinking around 450 rwhp ... If not Im going to go with meth and see were it takes me ..

What do you guys think Meth ?? I'm in California and its fucking hot here and my blower gets hot after driving for a while in this crazy hot weather ...

Run it if your blower gets heat soaked like crazy. But yeah man! It just shows how efficient the heads are, you dont need to run a whole lot of boost to hit insane numbers on the dyno for the setup you got.

OP
OP
Mrstangerbanger

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
Run it if your blower gets heat soaked like crazy. But yeah man! It just shows how efficient the heads are, you dont need to run a whole lot of boost to hit insane numbers on the dyno for the setup you got.

Ya the car is faster for sure then just H/C/I so Im hoping for around 450 rwhp

I might install smaller pulley if I dont get there lol lol