I’ve been resurrected!

ThePope

Reaction score
Hello SN95 family!! Man, it’s been a few years since I’ve been here. Wanted to come in and reintroduce myself. I’m Anthony from Long Island, NY. Originally joined the forum with my 1998 Ford Mustang GT. Had a few cars since then. Presently I’m rocking my 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra that I recently purchased in August, 2023. Had a lot of fun times here. Looking to get back into it. Hope a lot of the OG members are still around. Looking forward to meeting new ones as well!

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hello SN95 family!! Man, it’s been a few years since I’ve been here. Wanted to come in and reintroduce myself. I’m Anthony from Long Island, NY. Originally joined the forum with my 1998 Ford Mustang GT. Had a few cars since then. Presently I’m rocking my 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra that I recently purchased in August, 2023. Had a lot of fun times here. Looking to get back into it. Hope a lot of the OG members are still around. Looking forward to meeting new ones as well!
Good to have ya back brother. I do believe I remember this name from once upon a time...lol post up some pics of that 03 termi like yesterday bud!