Member of the Year - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Glad someone nominated deeplist. Guy helps out so much, especially behind the scene. I forget how many times I've annoyed him with a pm over dumb stuff...never throws any bad words at me:thumbsup:

hmmmmmmm.....lets do deeplist! i think he's lightened up a bit and became a good mod.

Thanks guys. It means a lot ... seriously.
bth_heart-transparent.gif
bth_heart-transparent.gif

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tony and deeplist day one - :argue::boxing::violent1:

Tony and deeplist now - :sex::eek:ccasion14:

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Cobraracer46 :D

oh..

+1 for deeplist..

His unrelenting dedication to our humble forum speaks volumes of his character.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
But which will be chosen out of the multiple?

i start at the first and work my way down. if your first choice has 1,000,000 nominations, I move to second choice. If he/she has 1,000,000 nominations too, I move to the third.

Tommy92

Reaction score
As far as most helpful, I personally had the best experience with MustangChris so my nomination goes to him.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
As far as most helpful, I personally had the best experience with MustangChris so my nomination goes to him.

thanks man. i appreciate it. but this is for the member base... or the mod-team. :)

thanks for the recognition, tho! :) i really do appreciate it.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ttocs, fereocious, and MC are pretty set for noms. Does anyone have some others?

hottwheels04

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to nominate hottwheels04

Not only was he extremely nice when I met up with him to buy some parts from him, but spent countless hours online and on the phone with me walking me through exactly what I needed for my car with what I wanted to do with it. I'd send him a text when a question and in no time at all he'd call me up and look up the information I was looking for for me. He went above and beyond any seller or forum member has before. He gave me a great deal on the parts and gave me a whole lot of helpful and extremely useful information. I can't thank him enough for all the help he's given me.

I'd also like to second this

When he showed up to pick up my old wheels for free, he came with 2 bags of misc parts and 2 door speakers for me. He also has offered his garage and his time if I ever need it as I do not have a garage and live right down the street from him. I have seen most of his write ups and they are extremely detailed and helpful. Very nice and giving guy.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy,

I second joekd, hes local guy and I know him from over on late model mustang club of Connecticut, www.lmmc-ct.com

He has helped me with questions before .

Thanks
again

Thanks
Jeff

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mustangchris for sure . Deeplist has done wonders for this place as well as my boy Whippy . Why you trying to put me on the spot like this .

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
This is like having to pick your favorite child! So many have helped me, too hard to choose just one - huge shout-outs for Chris, Deeplist and Ferocious.

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
This is tough...So many crazy guys to nominate ..from Ferocious,Tony,Whiplash,Darhawk,MC,Deeplist,ttoc.....and the list just goes on...But one does stand out among the long list...and that's the one that made countless mods to our site and put Life into our daily fun kicking it with each other.. Professor X "Charles"..Deeplist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online