Mustang Lloyd Mats 1965-2013

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
[video=youtube;ujXkgMVfnXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujXkgMVfnXM[/video]

Lloyd Mats - Ford Mustang Parts - CJ Pony Parts

Lloyd Mats offers premium plush carpeted floor mats, trunk mats and Rubbertite heavy-weight rubber floor mats for your Ford Mustang. Lloyd mats are thicker than the competition and include the proper carpet hooks for 1996+ Mustangs that came with that feature.*

Many Lloyd Mats products are available in many different colors and Ford licensed logos to make your Mustang stand out from the herd.

joekd

Reaction score
Steve, do you offer the 94-98 saddle ones from LLoyds yet? I am still VERY unhappy with mine as the drivers side is again shedding (this is the mat that was replaced less then a year ago)

It looks like the part #FM127 is still the same one I ordered making me think these still arent Lloyds brand even though they are listed that way

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Sorry man I didn't get my normal someone replied to your thread email I normally get. Looks like that still isn't coming from Llyods, but let me see if I can get an answer as to why Lloyd doesn't have this and I'll get back to you today. Sorry for the delay.

joekd

Reaction score
Hate to sound like a pain but you really need to get the site to reflect that before you have more clients like me expecting LLoyds quality product and not getting them

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online