New guy from OK

OP
OP
WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight

Reaction score
Holderbee

Isn't much so far, have wheels, lights, and a wing on its way for it.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome looks like you gotta Goood start. What wheels are you looking to get ?

bottlefed97

Reaction score
I was considering it but wasn't sure how much I could lower it, because I ordered some wide tires for it 275/40 front 315/35 back. Any Suggestions?

Mine are 285/40 out back and 265/35 up front and my car is pretty slammed. I'd say you could lower it at least 1.5" up front and 1" out back without running into any problems. Plus you have 17's so you will be fine.

OP
OP
WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight

Reaction score
Mine are 285/40 out back and 265/35 up front and my car is pretty slammed. I'd say you could lower it at least 1.5" up front and 1" out back without running into any problems. Plus you have 17's so you will be fine.

Alright thanks a lot, I'll try and find some springs in the next 2-3 weeks cause I definitely want it lowered

bottlefed97

Reaction score
Alright thanks a lot, I'll try and find some springs in the next 2-3 weeks cause I definitely want it lowered

No problem! It's always been my opinion that a nice set of wheels and some lowering springs go hand in hand on any car.

Post up some pics once you get the wheels!

OP
OP
WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight

Reaction score
No problem! It's always been my opinion that a nice set of wheels and some lowering springs go hand in hand on any car.

Post up some pics once you get the wheels!

Will do, I'm kind of tied up in the motor so that's where all my mod money had went. When I got the car a week ago the guy I bought it from had underdrive-pullies from god knows what, and two different cylinder heads, and a ton of vacuum leaks. So now I'm putting gt40 heads, PP typhoon intake, and C&L CAI and 4:10 gears. I did get some new one piece lights, cobra bumper, and a gtr800 wing. I'll post pics of them when I get them put on.

bottlefed97

Reaction score
Will do, I'm kind of tied up in the motor so that's where all my mod money had went. When I got the car a week ago the guy I bought it from had underdrive-pullies from god knows what, and two different cylinder heads, and a ton of vacuum leaks. So now I'm putting gt40 heads, PP typhoon intake, and C&L CAI and 4:10 gears. I did get some new one piece lights, cobra bumper, and a gtr800 wing. I'll post pics of them when I get them put on.

Wow that's a mess... Sounds like you're on the right track though!

All those mods + some nice lowering springs is gonna turn that car around completely.

Also I hadn't heard of that wing but I just looked it up and it looks pretty sweet, kinda like an S281 but stretched.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to the site!
im lookin forward to seeing the wing & wheels on your car.

and what kind of headlights did you get?
smoked would look killer imo

OP
OP
WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight

Reaction score
Wow that's a mess... Sounds like you're on the right track though!

All those mods + some nice lowering springs is gonna turn that car around completely.

Also I hadn't heard of that wing but I just looked it up and it looks pretty sweet, kinda like an S281 but stretched.
Thanks! The gtr wing is the same as the boss wing I think

Woody6799

Reaction score
I heard gtr800 and thought you meant the Daytona 800 and got very worried lol. Def off to a good start, congrats on the grab. As far as lowering, idk how your roads are but in NJ they are garbage. If you drop with an Eibach pro kit you will be fine, it's what I use and although its not as low as I want, it still allows my Mustang to be used on bad roads and steep inclines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludillla

Members online

No members online now.