Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
I spotted 2 leopard tortoises bumping into my game fence yesterday, a male and a female, so me and my buddy hopped out of the truck and grabbed them to carry them to the other side where they seemed to want to go. On the way the female peed all over my buddy. I warned him to hold it out further. There are hundreds of them on my farm and they are all over the place in the area… they cause a fair number of single-car accidents out on the highway.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I spotted 2 leopard tortoises bumping into my game fence yesterday, a male and a female, so me and my buddy hopped out of the truck and grabbed them to carry them to the other side where they seemed to want to go. On the way the female peed all over my buddy. I warned him to hold it out further. There are hundreds of them on my farm and they are all over the place in the area… they cause a fair number of single-car accidents out on the highway.
Dang… Where you live, son? Opossums and raccoons don’t gobble ‘em up, rip ‘em limb from limb? Poor, defenseless turtles :-(

Mustang5L5

Reaction score

Have the same issue with Snapping Turtles in my area. All sorts of ponds and lakes around me so as you drive down a road near one and round a bend, you can frequently find a big boulder in the road. They aren't fun to move either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online