Spoiler Delete guys get in here

97/4.6w/fangs

Reaction score
so I just took off the spoiler. What did you guys use to clean the area where the spoiler was and also did you guys get the holes filled or did you try and put a rubber grommet that would look as flush as possible?

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Go to Autozone,O'Reilly's and get some clips in the body section they will fit right in and then shave the rest of it off.

OP
OP

97/4.6w/fangs

Reaction score
HPIM0661.jpg

I LOVE the way it looks so far :dancing6:

OP
OP

97/4.6w/fangs

Reaction score
now I just need to replace those hideous tail lamps that the previous owners had on the car

cntchds

Reaction score
97/4.6w/fangs said:
now I just need to replace those hideous tail lamps that the previous owners had on the car

Thank GOD you said that. I was going to feel bad asking why you had them on without knowing if you liked them. :hammer:

S

scarface

I personally think unfilled holes look ghetto. I would have them filled and painted.

BTW I can say that cause I am wingless with the stupid holes in my trunk..lol

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
the s281 is calling me....... keeping me from filling the holes or gettin a v6 decklid

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Scarface said:
I personally think unfilled holes look ghetto. I would have them filled and painted.

BTW I can say that cause I am wingless with the stupid holes in my trunk..lol

I dont even like leaving my wing off cause of them holes

AHayes88

Reaction score
Anyone wanna post pictures of their car with a spoiler delete? I'm thinking about removing mine when I get it painted. I like the look of the black one posted in this thread, but my car is red.. hmm.

95SC

Reaction score
AHayes88 said:
Anyone wanna post pictures of their car with a spoiler delete? I'm thinking about removing mine when I get it painted. I like the look of the black one posted in this thread, but my car is red.. hmm.

here you go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludillla

Members online

No members online now.