What’s this and where does it go? - GOT IT!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I did the IAC restrictor plate yesterday with TONS of help (huge Thank You to Joemomma!). Double- and triple-checked hook-ups as I was buttoning it all back up and found this little feller. I don’t recall unplugging it, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t (absent-minded as I am so often!). I poked around to see where it might go and for the life of me could not find it. I’m not sure if it was connected or not before I did the R&R or if it was just living, unhooked, somewhere under the TB or strut tower brace, but it seems like it’s gotta go somewhere.

Reference: the lead I’m holding; top of picture). Thanks!
IMG_2101.jpeg

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh hell… the light just went ON and I’m wondering if it goes on the TB. Could be second guessing myself but “maybe” I unhooked it in a hurry as I was rotating the TB so I could clean it up with the TB spray?

(free tip: don’t get old, this sh*t happens!) ROFLMFAO

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, there it was, bigger than a big dog right in front of my face. Doh! Typical: I was looking so hard at “impossible places” it might go to that I forgot to look at the obvious places first!

Kinda reminds me of the movie Sling Blade when they’re stumped trying to figure out why the lawnmower won’t start: “it ain’t got no gas”….

Moral of the story… don’t overlook the obvious OR start with the obvious first!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online