what control arms?

OP
OP

95gtdrop

Reaction score
Ok you guys conned me Into the mm control arms. How much of the ride heighth can you adjust? Can you adjust them with the springs on the car?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes for standard arms, you change the height with the spring height.

You'll be happy we "conned" you into it. :eek:ccasion14:

98GT4SC

Reaction score
Yes, definetly Max Motorsports control arms. You can try others and then you will end up with mm. I got some J&M Race control arms for a great going out of business sale price and couldn't refuse,but now going to replace. Not only are the mm great for design but they have really solid spring perches too which is the problem I am having. I have tightened mine twice and they keep coming loose and then here comes the creeking noise in the car....ugggggg :BangHead:

GET THE MM FOR SURE :wave:

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
See, classic case of trying to save money thinking its the right choice and in the end spending much more then if going w/ the better product in the first place. Ive been there myslef, wont do it again.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Venom351R said:
See, classic case of trying to save money thinking its the right choice and in the end spending much more then if going w/ the better product in the first place. Ive been there myslef, wont do it again.

I did the same thing :book1:

95 BLOWN GT

Reaction score
mm seems to be the winner but has anyone tried the wolfe rear suspensions or heard anything about em ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online