What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
“Pimp excess”- is that when a pimp wears too many gold chains and/or drives a convertible Cadillac Eldorado with fur-lined interior?! Old Sokol, baby! Flashback to the Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry movies! ROFLMFAO
There is no such thing as excess in the pimp game

garrittpwl

Reaction score
Got my rear brake line AN conversion all in and got the calipers bled, installed my proportioning valve. (one man bleeder tool is freaking awesome), fixed a few leaks where the rear brake line converts from stock to AN in the RF wheel well. Hopefully I'll have some pressure numbers later this weekend.

Not mustang related; cleaned up the backyard, trimmed a bunch of landscaping that was overdue from last fall, cut the back yard for the first time this year, cleaned up a bunch of left over leaves. Also went and saw the new godzilla with the fam. Started at 330 and accomplished quite a bit. Now my back hurts hahahah

GTamas

Reaction score
Flushed the power steering system. I have to wait till tomorrow to drive the car around to see if this solves the whistling noise on cold engine, which I think the PS-pump is doing due to the worn-out fluid.

badass98svt

Reaction score
I threw some new shoes on my Cosmis in the back and had a bunch of tires mounted on some of the wheels I picked up over the winter.
I swapped my MT ET Street SS 305/35 18 for a pair of Nitto NT555R2 305/35 18. My MT hooked like a dream, but I had vibrations above 80 mph. Those MT are known for it.
I then had the MT tires mounted on a set of LMR Series 2 wheels I picked up. I figured I won't be using those wheels too often (they already had tires on the front wheels). Also had the freshly powder coated Steeda wheels fitted with a pair of 555R2 285/40 18s out back and a new pair of Sumitomos up front that I picked up for dirt cheap.

I look forward to swapping around the wheels this season and see what flavor I like best.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online