Which components add up to a smoother ride

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
thanks for the save onyx...

no problem dude, something just didn't sound right to me. I just sold the tapered stud I got for bolt through otherwise it probably would have gone over my head.

I saw that solid steering shaft and started wondering if it was worth it, there really is no end to this crap. SFC do really tighten up the feel of the car over bumps, I swear my ride got better after installing the SFC.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well, I'll probably be ordering some tomorrow or 2 weeks from tomorrow haha

Slykin

Reaction score
SFC's are good... I can't tell much of a difference in stiffness between my Vert with SFC's and my coupe with none. So, in other words, they work.

OP
OP
Photonfanatic

Photonfanatic

Reaction score
I looked around on the MM site, but I couldn't seem to locate their tie rods. What exactly is the difference? I take it that there is a big price difference...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MM LX weld-in sub frame connectors are excellent.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe if you had some kind of "slop" due to chasis flex it could help out the feel of your ride quality.
theyre isnt slop. its uneven flex and fatigue. tying the subframes prevent uneven loads on various angles of roads and hills. the main purpose is to prevent cracking on the unibody.

the seat tie-in points crack. where the trans tunnel meets the rear of the backseat frame also cracks. manufactures like kenny brown, stiffler and agent 47 do or have made components to prevent those stress cracks. when the seat mounts fatigue the top of the seats tend to draw closer after heavy launches. a good explaination of this was in one of the MM&ff magazines they installed SFCs on a 10 second car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online