wiring brackets behind intake??

• Thread starter Deleted per request
  • Start date
D

Deleted per request

There are two brackets behind the intake that hold one harness and it goes goes down along the trans behind the engine somewhere. One bracket has two holes about 5-1/2" apart the other only one, any ideas as to what these are to attach to?
Thanks

94IndyPace

Reaction score
There are two brackets behind the intake that hold one harness and it goes goes down along the trans behind the engine somewhere. One bracket has two holes about 5-1/2" apart the other only one, any ideas as to what these are to attach to?
Thanks
Does that go across the top 2 bell housing bolts?

OP
OP
D

Deleted per request

Yeah sorry about that, I had an issue getting this pic on here
brackets.jpg
Does that go across the top 2 bell housing bolts?
That's what I thought initially but holes don't match up???

95opal

Reaction score
Yeah sorry about that, I had an issue getting this pic on here
View attachment 33163

That's what I thought initially but holes don't match up???

Iirc the one on the left goes on the 2 rear intake bolts. Not sure about the one on the right. To be honest those always wind up in the garbage.

OP
OP
D

Deleted per request

I think that's where the longer one was suppose to go on last two lower intake bolts on drivers side. the other one on last lower intake bolt passenger side. Now modified to firewall via tyraps.LOL Can't get to either location now.
Thanks for helping with the mystery.

Flade

Reaction score
IMG_3469.pngOk I tried to take some pics but without removing the intake it’s pretty tough.
You can see the larger bracket mounted here. I didn’t see the small bracket. I’ll look more tomorrow

OP
OP
D

Deleted per request

Thanks for the effort but I don't see what it would attach to there? I have checked that bracket to the bolts back there and none seem to line up. Unless it goes where the crossover tube between the two heads was but i now have GT40P heads with no provisions for the crossover tube?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.