Highlighted posts from Monday, Jan. 10, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 09, 2022 * 8 posts * 57 views
Riles said: 96 cobra purchased two months ago. We figured out quickly it had a issue MAIN ISSUE- car breaks up at 4K bad. -Feels sounds like a misfire. -No power at 4K (falls on its face) ... Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 7 posts * 42 views
Monday said: I didn't bookmark the post or maybe it was another site, but I think I read the cams from a F-150 would fit my 4.6 SOHC. 1. Was this true? 2. What would be the best year for the ... Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 9 posts * 78 views
95_GTS said: So here I was troubleshooting Code 122, where I determined it was a bad TPS. As soon as it ranked up after sitting for a few days, the RPMs jumped to @6K. So I immediately shut ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 6 posts * 100 views
FullstackViking said: I buffed them out with a drill at 2000rpm and a buffing pad. I will try a wet sand too, but I'm not holding my breath. The reflector housing has some small cracks in it in the ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 3 posts * 27 views
Daryl said: Any unforeseen difficulties or hurdles when replacing them? Seems simple enough, but I'm having my bolt-in subframe connectors welded in and am curious if that affects the R&R ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 13 posts * 233 views
Jakespeeds said: Well the side exhaust is coming off. The MM panhard is already on. So I will have to see what it takes to get the Flowmaster stock type exhaust back on. Then it will either be ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 1 post * 17 views
RufusT said: While diagnosing an issue, I broke a couple small vacuum lines and "T" connector that goes to the PCV valce... I have to swap out the EGR Solenoid Motor, which is located under ... Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 1 post * 16 views
SN95Newsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Help with tail light restoration January 06, 2022 * 6 posts * 50 views Exterior and Interior Transmission Crossmember Direction ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 89 posts * 1,065 views
Jason.Silus said: Finally got the fuel pressure gauge in. The first one got lost in shipping so I had to wait for another one to send unfortunately. Wasn't too bad tho, just meant more waiting. ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 5 posts * 71 views
garrittpwl said: That being said. This ebay store in particular usually has hard to find 2v stuff. He's where I got my FRP headers from and refunded me the full bill when he found out they were ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online