Highlighted posts from Saturday, Apr. 23, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 22, 2022 * 24 posts * 140 views
Buffalo5Spd said: I'm just seeing this post. My personal experience with nitrous leads me to think you're leaking fuel into the intake from the nitrous system. I tested this type of system in the ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 15 posts * 48 views
chithead said: Replaced the battery terminals to prepare for some upgrading wiring: [image] Ran new speaker wire into the doors, separate wire for the tweeter and for the 5x7: [image] Tweeter ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 21 posts * 148 views
joemomma said: Ordered a set of the Mach pods off eBay, they should be here next week. Not that I'll be able to do anything with them, but at least I'll have them. Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 7 posts * 33 views
Cochise said: I have a track event this weekend and in preparation I installed new pads up front. I went for a test drive, just a couple miles on some back roads. I have not done the bed in ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 10 posts * 72 views
cryptospook said: Those bolts are difficult to get on. But jfc not that hard! If you need a jack to spin the hand wrench you should immediately stop and back them out. The thread is definitely full ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 12 posts * 139 views
badass98svt said: Yup, he total loss of power steering is a definite sign of a broken belt. Hopefully this one will be good to go. Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 6 posts * 65 views
badass98svt said: My advice for anyone with PATS:. Have 3 working, programmed keys available. With 2 keys, you can always reprogram a third key, forurth etc. But, with only 1 key, you need to have ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 25 posts * 329 views
badass98svt said: I actually didn't cover up any. I made note of them all in my head and in a few pics. Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 21 posts * 239 views
d.garza18 said: replaced valve body and gasket and car shifts in drive etc now. Seems like a small amount of the vibration has gone away but it is definitely still there Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 38 posts * 488 views
RacerX said: I'm in a similar place right now. Bigger aspirations in the near future but in the mean time doing all the bolt ons while I focus on building up the chassis and suspension. I did ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online