Highlighted posts from Saturday, Aug. 20, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 19, 2022 * 22 posts * 134 views
BHernandez said: I have a 2V 4.6L. I had the silver glitter start at about 140K. After much searching and diagnosis, I've discovered the cause. Thrust bearings. How, or if, to repair is really ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 11 posts * 21 views
bigred said: New to forum. Have a 99 3.8l V6 convertible in Ohio. Cruise is driving me nuts! So far I've checked the buttons on the wheel and have power to them, plus I took off the cover of ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 9 posts * 58 views
Rod said: I would start with the seaching idle, 3 areas are prone to cause 'seaching idle', 1 is the IAC- it can get dirty with soot and get sticky and freeze up, 2nd is the MAF the sensor ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 6 posts * 33 views
i86hotdogs said: When buying this '98 GT manual, I knew it wasn't going to be perfect. Hell, the body looks like someone parked it in a driving range. The more I tear in to this car, the more absurdity ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 9 posts * 86 views
weendoggy said: Maybe so, but my 4.6 was much smaller than the Gen 1. I guess any mod starter would work. So brother, bigger is not always better. :p Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 5 posts * 31 views
SN95_Project said: Ok, if you've read any of my threads you know I'm a newb at this. We replaced the front suspension with the maximum motorsports bilstein coilover kit. Rides really well. Very happy ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 2 posts * 20 views
i86hotdogs said: Rebuilt the clutches in my 98's rear end this week. Opted for the carbon discs that come standard in the later Cobras and other models [image] Job wasn't as difficult as expected. ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 3 posts * 68 views
joemomma said: A few of the guys over on S197 forum mentioned a dirty IAC, so I'll clean that while I'm at it. I had cleaned it last year when I was chasing idle issues, maybe it's dirty again. ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 1 post * 20 views
Cochise said: Timing chain and tensioners - check! Cams installed - check! Cobra front brakes with stainless lines - check! Now I just need to get her tuned... Hopefully dropping it off with ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 1 post * 10 views
Top Flight Automotive said: [image] *Expires 8/25/22. Promotional Discounts are applied to List Prices and cannot be combined with other offers. Some restrictions apply. The maximum allowable discount on ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Staff online

Members online