Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 10, 2022 * 13 posts * 148 views
Pedrothecobra said: So I'm leaning towards maybe the O2s are switched. When I rewatch the data my LTFT1 is 20% and my LTFT2is around 0-10, I know those numbers are high. I did smoke test and found ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 9 posts * 152 views
Chenn2389 said: I set the pinion up the same amount the transmission is down. I put in a new T5z transmission the same time I set the pinion angle and am getting vibrations still. But I noticed ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 7 posts * 125 views
FullstackViking said: I got to cleaning them this weekend. The inside of the lenses of the passenger side were filthy. Had a few rags come out like this, just from wiping down the backside of the lenses ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 2 posts * 41 views
joemomma said: If you're doing a few, I would probably go ahead and do all the vacuum lines. If some are bad, it's only a matter of time before the rest give you issues. Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 1 post * 13 views
SN95Newsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Need help from some knowledgeable individuals!!! We're lost!! January 09, 2022 * 8 posts * 57 views General Tech Cams Choice January ... Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 1 post * 10 views
RUSH_Alloyz said: Hey, I'm in the process of rebuilding an engine I had laying around since my PYP engine had a blown head gasket. But besides that I was thinking on adding a turbo and instead of ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 15 posts * 258 views
Jakespeeds said: The panhard bar made a big difference in my car. It eliminated the snap oversteer that the car did when getting back on the gas midway through a corner. For me it was not bolt ... Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 91 posts * 1,101 views
Jason.Silus said: Despite the fact the car still hasn't ran, I'm apparently out of gas. Feel like I'm losing my mind because it seems like fuel just evaporates by the gallon every few days. I've ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 6 posts * 90 views
Atlantic98 said: Thank you sir. I am aware that I'll need to pay and I'm not worried about that. I'd personally pay more for a period Ford Motorsport SVO M90 than I would for a new Kenne Bell just ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.