Holley EFI HP install in a 94 GT

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes dumb dumb. See up, he is going to have his brother digitize them too when it's all done. I'd sell them after that lol

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Did you draw a schematic to accompany the install for troubleshooting purposes?

that will be my manual in the future and yes for everything from troubleshooting to modifying/adding things too later... I have moved/modified/changed or hacked into almost every wire I know now so if I don't start writing things down that have been changed I know it will be a rough lesson remembering them. As he said my brother is a digital artist and can easily digitize them into a storable/printable version that will be cleaner/easier to read. Things are still being changed/scratched out on them at this point and he will be back to visit in feb so I am going to have him do them then when they are hopefully finished.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ran and terminated the fuel pump power wires. Ran the ECU panel power wires but I have some more to do before I can terminate them as well as the fan power wires. I started up on the dash wiring got the wiring the turn signals, brights, brake and a ground wire for indicator lights I am adding and ran the fuel level wire to connect to the ecu to show on the screen. Taking a short break before I go back out, got the garage all the way up to 65 degrees today HAPPY DAYS with no need for a sweatshirt/hat.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
dang its been one thing after another from family in town visiting to my usual puking keeping me out of the garage for almost 6 weeks now. I didn't want to over do it today as I am 2 days out of the hospital and 20 lbs lighter again so I did some cleaning up and finishing on my dash since I finally got the indicators. I could not find them outside of china and it they make a long 6 week journey through germany and around the world. Looking closer at the indicators on the dash one I forgot about is the ABS/air bag indicators. Would they still be active? And if the bulb is gone would the air bag computer make the beeping noise when it noticed it was?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
dang its been one thing after another from family in town visiting to my usual puking keeping me out of the garage for almost 6 weeks now. I didn't want to over do it today as I am 2 days out of the hospital and 20 lbs lighter again so I did some cleaning up and finishing on my dash since I finally got the indicators. I could not find them outside of china and it they make a long 6 week journey through germany and around the world. Looking closer at the indicators on the dash one I forgot about is the ABS/air bag indicators. Would they still be active? And if the bulb is gone would the air bag computer make the beeping noise when it noticed it was?

Air bag module will still beep at you without a bulb there. I havent found out if the circuit is resistance based or if it is just needed to be completed. Ive got an led in my air bag circuit but I havent finished the wiring yet to find out if it is good enough for the module to be happy.

By the way, what kind of indicators are you using? I put leds in mine and they are entirely too bright when its dark outside.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got these off of ebay.
IMG_20170215_105311659.jpg

you can easily dim the leds with resistors.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
I got these off of ebay.
IMG_20170215_105311659.jpg

you can easily dim the leds with resistors.

I like those! I didnt think about using a resistor either. I might try that. Would you happen to have a link to those? Im going to look on ebay now and see if I can find them.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
I found them. I didnt see the airbag or high beam lights though. Im thinking about getting these and ill re-purpose a couple. If you get a chance (and youre feeling well), could you hook those to a battery in the dark and see how bright they are?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online

No members online now.