How to use CG EZ Creme Glaze and Jet Seal 109?

Scitec

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need your help. I bought CG EZ Creme Glaze w/ HEXLOGIC Blue Pad and CG Jet Seal 109 w/ HEXLOGIC Red Pad, but I don't know how to use them right :crybaby2:. I read 3 different descriptions about to use EZ Creme and Jet Seal 109.

I want to use a polishmashine. For the finish I want to use a Dual Action w/ Menzerna PO 106 SF and a finishpad. Wich polishmashine is the best for CG EZ Creme and Jet Seal? PC or Dual Action? I got both :tongue3: I read that the EZ Creme looks best, if I apply it on the top of the car (hood, roof) from the front to the back and at the side (door) from top to down, is that right? Whats about that I need to rub the EZ Creme dry?

Is there any vid how to use them? I found only 1 vid in a dark garage :dontknow:

After a few coats of Jet Seal 109 I want to use Meq #16 Wax.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just used EX Cream Glaze yesterday on my boat after a wet sand/polish.
I used a black pad at about 2800 rpm - worked well for me. medium pressure, don't have to go uuber slow. (don't have any blue pads :) )

put down the glaze first with your blue pad -
then jetseal, slow speed orbital black or red pad, or by hand - they recommend 2 coats.
finish with wax - red pad or by hand with MF applicator.

check out the pad chart here:
http://sn95forums.com/index.php/topic,44127.0.html

OP
OP
Scitec

Scitec

Reaction score
So you use a Dual Action for EZ Creme and Jet Seal 109?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
by dual action I assume you mean an orbital polisher?
glaze yes, jet seal and wax you can do by hand. whatever you prefer.

OP
OP
Scitec

Scitec

Reaction score
yep I mean an orbital polisher :tongue3:

And how do you work with it ? Do you have to polish until it's dry or buffer it with a microfiber towel directly after the polish (when it's wet)?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
work it in with 3-4 passes, slow at first, and speed up a little.
work a 2-3' section at a time.
then wipe off the haze.

On the Jetseal, let each coat sit for 30 minutes prior to wiping it down. (should say on bottle directions)

Take some before/after pictures!

Sinned83

Reaction score
Scitec said:
, if I apply it on the top of the car (hood, roof) from the front to the back and at the side (door) from top to down, is that right?

Do this with your wax.

ChemicalGuys

Reaction score
Hey buddy,

Both EZ Creme glaze and Jetseal 109 are Very easy to use.

You can apply both by hand or with a dual action polisher.

When using EZ Creme with a D/A polisher, you are going to want to use a hexlogic \"Blue\" pad. Apply 4-5 small drops to the pad per panel and spread the product onto the paint with the D/A machine on speed setting 2. Once you have applied EZ Creme glaze, you can remove the product with a clean Microfiber cloth. EZ Creme glaze is a \"wipe-on, wipe-off\" product so there is no need for the product to dry after applying. I personally Apply EZ creme to the entire car, then wipe off. The product removes very easy.

When using Jetseal109 with a D/A polisher, you are going to want to use a hexlogic \"Red\" pad. Apply 4-5 small drops to the pad per panel and spread the product onto the paint with the D/A machine on speed setting 2. Once you have applied Jetseal109, you must wait 20 minutes for the product to cure before removing. This 20 minute time period will ensure that the product properly bonds to the surface for maximum protection. I you are going to top Jetseal109 with a wax, we suggest you wait 12 hours after removal to ensure proper bonding.

If you have any questions, feel free to call our main office. We have a great customer tech line!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great info, thanks CG
I didn't know about waiting 12 hrs after jetseal for wax. good 2 know!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online