"New" Fogs

cntchds

Reaction score
These were the fog lights that were on my car when I bought it, but they had never been hooked up. Finally got around to do the wiring today. I can easily say that they aren't my favorite, but I would rather them work than look ricey and not be functional at all. They work alright and seem to give a slight amount more light out. Kinda cool, I just am not sure if I like them or not yet.

[attachment deleted by admin]

r_suh

Reaction score
your headlights aren't fully on are they? or are they just on daytime running?

OP
OP
C

cntchds

Reaction score
The dumb shit who owned my car literally tore the headlights out when he was installing new halos... soon to find that he had already tossed the piece of wiring needed for the corner lights. Right now I'm in search of that piece of wiring that goes from this
DSCN3612.jpg

to the corner itself. I have no idea where to find it, and everyone who is parting out their car around here is asking like 50 bucks for the two of them... It's a piece of f***ing wire!

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I think I have a set of the original fogs that goes on our cars! If I do, I'm going to send them to ya!

OP
OP
C

cntchds

Reaction score
That would be AWESOME. I'm liking these less and less and they put out very little light. I just wanted whatever I had to work. Let me know how much you want for them Eli. :thumb:

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I don't have a set. I could have sworn I did though! I'm still not sure I don't though. When I bought my smoked ones, I had some I replaced! I will do more looking when I feel better. I've got the flu right now though.

OP
OP
C

cntchds

Reaction score
Don't waste your energy on me then, get well soon. :thumb:

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
It just hacks me off is all. When I replaced my clear ons with my smoked ones I should have them! I looked where I knew they would be. I have all of my other lights from replacing them. You need something for your corner lights, right? I have my old stuff but I'm guessing you need the wiring part! I don't have that. I still think I might find them though! Sorry if I got your hopes up!

OP
OP
C

cntchds

Reaction score
No worries my friend. I'm sure I've gotten your hopes up my fair share of times trying to get this money to you. No harm no foul. ;)

And yes, it is the wiring portion of the corner lights that I need.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96Mustang4.6GT

Members online