New Name, Old Hat

50HSN95

Reaction score
Hi All,

So been a bit since I have been here, and I'm glad to see the forum is still around. I thought I would stop in and re-introduce myself, my name is Brian. Car is a 1994 GT convertible I have had since early 2013. Unfortunately as with most project cars it has spent more time in the garage than on the road on recent years. Life has thrown me a few changes and I have had to throw the car on the back burner for a few years only occasionally working on it.

According to the search menu on my old handle, Firefighter181 I was last seen Aug 3, 2017. Long story short I decided I wanted a bit of a break from the interwebs and decided to keep my distance for a bit. Not able to get into my old log in name unfortunately so decided to start fresh.

I have been slowly poking away at my 94, and though I have had a few set backs, after what will be almost 3 years I plan to have her on the road finally in the spring of 2019. I am going to try to get some more pics of the progress in the coming weeks posted, and I'm sure even though this is an older photo some may remember the car below.

25479436902_c2539cc353_b.jpg

Oh, and the motor as she sits today.

45119628725_2276c8a9a8_b.jpg

Any questions I'm happy to answer about her. But again I'll be starting another build thread to add some details soon.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Nice! Love the turbo setup. If you leave the exterior stock-ish, would be a great sleeper!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
we need to start a "5 year jackstand club". I know of a few that would qualify besides myself. You have had 5 yrs to think about it, what are the plans as I dare to say it doesn't look like your going DD on this one?

OP
OP
50HSN95

50HSN95

Reaction score
Nice! Love the turbo setup. If you leave the exterior stock-ish, would be a great sleeper!

I debated on stock'ish but think it is too late for that :). It is actually naturally aspirated however going to be running nitrous on it eventually. The exhaust exits out of the front bumper off to the side. Exhaust is 1.75" primaries (LS headers, some mods to the flange and they bolt right on) into 3" secondaries into a 3"x2 to 3" out to 4" y-pipe, and 4" out just in front of the front wheel. Pretty much more strange than anything out there.

we need to start a "5 year jackstand club". I know of a few that would qualify besides myself. You have had 5 yrs to think about it, what are the plans as I dare to say it doesn't look like your going DD on this one?

It is getting close total to 5 years with all of the stuff I have replaced, and changed. No, she definitely won't be a DD, just a weekend cruiser and some trips down the 1320 from time to time. No frills at all, they weigh too much!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome back! I was wondering what happened with this car, glad to see you've still got it with plans to continue building. Keep us posted!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I remember the car and the name. @Shaggy should be able to get your name or login fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkieT

Reaction score
Damn! I thought those forward facing 2 into 2 pipes fed a monster turbo! My mistake. Still, great car.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi All,

So been a bit since I have been here, and I'm glad to see the forum is still around. I thought I would stop in and re-introduce myself, my name is Brian. Car is a 1994 GT convertible I have had since early 2013. Unfortunately as with most project cars it has spent more time in the garage than on the road on recent years. Life has thrown me a few changes and I have had to throw the car on the back burner for a few years only occasionally working on it.

According to the search menu on my old handle, Firefighter181 I was last seen Aug 3, 2017. Long story short I decided I wanted a bit of a break from the interwebs and decided to keep my distance for a bit. Not able to get into my old log in name unfortunately so decided to start fresh.

I have been slowly poking away at my 94, and though I have had a few set backs, after what will be almost 3 years I plan to have her on the road finally in the spring of 2019. I am going to try to get some more pics of the progress in the coming weeks posted, and I'm sure even though this is an older photo some may remember the car below.

25479436902_c2539cc353_b.jpg

Oh, and the motor as she sits today.

45119628725_2276c8a9a8_b.jpg

Any questions I'm happy to answer about her. But again I'll be starting another build thread to add some details soon.

I can get you into your old login if you still want. Just will need some evidence you are you.

OP
OP
50HSN95

50HSN95

Reaction score
I can get you into your old login if you still want. Just will need some evidence you are you.
Thanks Shaggy. My old user name is honestly not really fitting anymore as I retired from the fire service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online