tuner folks get in here

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I went for my first real drive today and it did really well. The only problem I was having was once it got hot it seemed like when I was rolling to a stop when I put it in neutral it died on me a couple of times. I am not sure this is the correct screen but I thought it had to do with this?
wCF7W4O.jpg

after the drive the learn table looked like this.
txC3Zdt.jpg

Let me know if you need any other info or better pics. I am using my old laptop until I get into the gauges where I can update everything from the laptop to the ecu to the digital dash but that is on the very short list of stuff to do next.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
What is your IAC percent at idle while hot? You can also adjust the P and D terms up there and see if it makes a difference.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
What is your IAC percent at idle while hot? You can also adjust the P and D terms up there and see if it makes a difference.
its been so long since I dicked with the software that I forgot about that option. I will see about making an adjustment and I hope to take the same 40 mile loop today after transferring the learning to base and smoothing it out to see if it runs better. Thanks...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online