Twin Turbo Exhaust Setup

WolfMxbee

Reaction score
I Have Installed Turbo Systems On a Couple Of Friends 240's, Camaro's, Etc. Except I Had Never Come Across This Idea of Still Remaining An Exhaust System With a Twin Turbo V8, I Know It Is Possible But With The Location I Need Some Assistance, The Area I Want It In Is Firm But Debating On The Piping and Exiting of The Exhaust Is Frustrating, Below Is An Example:
mmfp_0811_11_z+ford_mustang+turbocharged_motor.jpg

This Is The Setup I Am Leaning Towards, I Already Have a List of The Turbo System Parts I Wish To Soon Purchase But I Can Never Find a Direct Answer With This Question, Can You Run a Exhaust On a Twin Turbo System As Many Would Answer That It Is Unnecessary... I Do Wish To Run Quad Butterfly Controlled Exhaust and Perhaps Even a Cutoff But That Isn't a Necessary Must Have For Me But Just a Thought, I Do Tend To Use It For Drifting And Soon Will Post a Build Thread On It... I Have a Bunch of Blue Vinyl Wrap Samples Coming In The Next Few Days To Look At What Color Route I'm Going.. However The Interior/Engine Bay Will Be Semi-Gutted But Street/Stock Looking and Painted a Custom Color ;) I Have So Many Ideas For This Project And Was Considering Going The 240SX Route But Come On... I Grew Up Around Fords And Have a Strong Passion Towards Mustangs/F-150s So Why Not Bring a Mustang SN95 Into The Sport, Who Says American Metal Can't Drift Or Be Near The Same Ball Park As a JDM... Anyways Got Carried Away... Lol But Exhaust Is My Main Question As Well As Filter Wise And If I Go Dry Sump.. How Will I Tap Into a Dry Sump To Get Oil To The Turbos? I Will Draw a Diagram To Test Exhaust Routing Through The Engine Bay and I Am Going To Buy a Radiator Expansion/Overflow Tank From Another Make/Model Car That Is Suitable and Will Relocate The Battery, Also Any Battery Relocation Ideas Would Be Helpful But Not In The Spare Tire Area As I Have a Intercooler Tank Being Put In There, If I Have Anymore Questions Then I'll Post Here and Sorry If This Is Too Long Or If I Didn't Make My Point Or Question Clear, Just Wantes To Type Before I Forget My Concept, Thanks For Any Help!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online