Woodward Dream Cruise-August 20th, 2011

det_riot

Reaction score
Who's planning up coming up to the love glove for some woodward action?! If you wanna make a trip out of it, you can show up a few days before, hit up the ford rouge plant guided tours, greenfield village n museum, and the entire week leading up to the cruise gets packed as if it were the actual cruise at night!
http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/

OP
OP
det_riot

det_riot

Reaction score
good! i remember last year it rained in the morning for a little, or the day before. one of the two

OP
OP
det_riot

det_riot

Reaction score
yeah i knew it was one of the two either night before or morning of

OP
OP
det_riot

det_riot

Reaction score
drive up! i know of a handful of people coming up for it. i got a buddy that goes to school at embry riddle and he knows 2 or 3 guys making the trip. i know forsure theres some guy with a crazy turbo silverado, another one with a ws6

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
I'm here, I'll be by all the new shelbys, red and silver gt500 with jersey plates. We are in front of the credit union one parking lot

OP
OP
det_riot

det_riot

Reaction score
I'm here, I'll be by all the new shelbys, red and silver gt500 with jersey plates. We are in front of the credit union one parking lot

didnt know you were coming out, did you guys leave before the storm came through? i didnt end up making it down to MA until after the storm =[

i spent a few hours on woodward today. lot of nice toys out playing.

Agreed, saw tons of cars that i've seen only once or twice in person! did you just cruise around or did you park somewhere?

castine917

Reaction score
parked cars in morning in flint. left for woodward around 11:30. i just cruised until the storm. then i went home.

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
I was out there with Team Shelby, we did a tour of Romeo Engine plant and AAI. It was real bad ass. We had our own section on MA but I did leave before the storm... had a long drive ahead of us lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Staff online

Members online