k-member ?'s

Reaction score
hey guys im in the middle of my build and i really need a good k-member and control arms, but all the ones ive found move the front tires forwards and says you may have to modify the fenders or fender wells, and i really dont want to move the front tires, i like them were there at lol. im a big fan of Maximum Motorsports stuff but theres move the tires 1 3/4" forward. I found a brand called "Afrco" that has some nice k-members, anyone know anything about them? thanks in advance for the help.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
MM K member with the non-offset Arms only move the tires forward 3/4", I don't anticipate it causing any trouble. I'm awaiting arrival of mine as we speak.

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
i just realized i put "1 3/4" lol but i havent really seen any sn95's with the mm kmembers installed from the side so i guess thats why im kinda worried about how it will look, im also installing a turbo kit so i need as much clearance as possible.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I do not think you will notice a difference in how it looks. There are guys on here though running the MM K member so if one of them speaks up they may be able to get you a picture. I think it moves it 1 3/4" if you get the K member + forward offset A arms.

Addermk2

Reaction score
the Team Z k-member and control arm set doesnt change your caster. You should give them a look-see.

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
hey guys thanks for the info!, i just took a look at the team z stuff, it looks pretty good and very open for clearance. the prices were great also, but hows the quality?

Addermk2

Reaction score
ask the people that have them... Onyx rocks a stock K-member, and I have a QA1 (which I fucking hate)

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
it looks like im gonna stay with my first pick of the mm k member since it has the extra position for the control arms on lowered cars, i plan on sitting mine alitter lower than were its at with the eibach springs and i dont want to run out of travel due to the k member to control are positioning.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
The Team Z stuff is awesome! Quaitly is top notch. I have one of their K members and I run 1/2 wheel spacers

004-44.jpg

005-37.jpg

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
do you have to run spacers or are you just using there short control arms? the only thing id be worried about with the team z or anyone esles would be how low i want to set the car (im running fr500 17's and i want them to fill the gap in the fender well, no tuckage though) but im afraid the arms will be at a hard angle and ill lose my suspension travel.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
The mm k member is nice but honestly ain't light at all I have one in my fox I run UPR adjustables control arms to get rid of the gay forward moving front wheels

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
If moving the front wheels forward wasn't beneficial to ride and handling i don't think MM would have bothered.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck why they did it looks gayer then fck that's why I made mine the way I did ... And I'm sure my fox will out handle your car with my setup with my UPR control arms up front...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Touch Red

Members online