kinda backwards suspension...

slowroll96

Reaction score
First off, I know like 99% of people lower their sn95, that being said, I actually want to raise the rear end of mine, and keep the front at stock level (bad knees, hard to get into lowered cars). and i know wheel gap looks like crap, but im planing on taking care of that with bigger tires/wheels....anywhos on to the question, if i want my rear end to sit about 1.5" higher than the front, what will be my most cost effective method of doing this w/o sending my handleing to hell?

TanTop94

Reaction score
Get some drag springs and put all new isolators on there as well.

OP
OP
S

slowroll96

Reaction score
Get some drag springs and put all new isolators on there as well.
drag springs are out of my budget range for now. but i was looking at spring spacers, any opinion on those? and would a stock shock work well with a 1.5" spacer?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the only stuff i've seen that does this budget-friendly is to put spacers in between the coils...

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Why not just put the rear tires on and it'll raise the rear without modding the suspension? Otherwise get some adjustable lower control arms that will let you raise the rear of the car up 2" and also improve traction.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
my Maximum Motorsports ones are good for 2" higher or 1" lower, wouldn't hurt to ask before buying.

OP
OP
S

slowroll96

Reaction score
sorry for waisting you're time everyone, but with what just happened in my life i have to go to 100% stock suspension (what i have now is stock but is calapsed and broken), and this little red pony is hitting the SCCA Autocross cercuit in spring G-stock class. wish me luck folks :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online